The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Incredible spot

The sword has swung

3 Likes

She is a spot

The sword has swung

1 Like

Not a spot

The sword has swung

1 Like

Two outrageous spots

The sword Has swung

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

No

1 Like

No

1 Like

Never come into this thread again you bollox

6 Likes

Would van morrison be a spot?

1 Like

Ah ffs

Incredible adjudication.

5 Likes

Pardon?

That shouldn’t even be a question . A true great .

1 Like

A god

I am merely the swinger of the sword

Looka here bud, I called your adjudication incredible with a sprinkle of cynicism.
While none of the 3 Dublin footballers are spots in the true spirit of the thread, they’re either all spots or none are.

But that trivial issue aside you’re managing comfortably enough. Has your tenure as Adjudicator much longer to go?.

Your query is easily addressed. @Juhniallio will never get a spot under my adjudication as he’s untrustworthy and lacks character.

I’ll do it for as long as I’m needed.

13 Likes

He’s a cute hoor. When he finished up he asks me. “will you be long, have you much to do?” I said just have to register a letter. He said, “that’s alright, wait on me outside”. When i got outside he was already there, waiting for me…

Who: former Tipperary minor hurler Shane Long
Where: terminal 2 Dublin Airport
When: last night approximately 21:15
Attire: expensive looking tracksuit bottoms and a hoody. As is the fashion Shane was not wearing any socks and had his ankles on display.
Demeanour: at odds with his on pitch style, Shane was moving at a Des Cahill-esque pace with a somewhat vacant expression on his face. That said his use of the e-gates was slick and he progressed without any assistance from DAA staff.
Additional notes: Shane is a “complete ride” as per my female colleague who also witnessed this spot.

This is a spot

The sword has swung