The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Eddie Hobbs spotted outside AXA Insurance in Dublin 1, who then entered the building, presumably to give some sage investment advice or similar bullshit talk. Eddie was dressed in a grey suit and crisp white open neck shirt. His sartorial awareness would have to be questioned however by the wearing of roaster style brown shoes.

1 Like

I had just turned off Exchequer Street on the way down meet some colleagues for a pint in The Dame Tavern last Thursday at 2.15pm when I spotted Doireann Garrihy walking towards me. The social media influencer and impressionist, 2fm breakfast DJ and Podge & Rodge Show co-presenter was wearing a long skirt with converse type runners and light blouse and was carrying shopping bags. We proceeded past each other without indicent.

[quote=ā€œBandage, post:6753, topic:22114, full:trueā€]
I had just turned off Exchequer Street on the way down meet some colleagues for a pint in The Dame Tavern last Thursday at 2.15pm when I spotted Doireann Garrihy walking towards me. The social media influencer and impressionist, 2fm breakfast DJ and Podge & Rodge Show co-presenter was wearing a long skirt with converse type runners and light blouse and was carrying shopping bags. We proceeded past each other without indicent [/quote]

Wtf?

Exposure?

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Live spot
Maeve AND Lily Higgins at the oasis cafe in Fota Island, tempted to log them separately

What about it @glasagusban

Is Maeve the unfunny Cork cunt who boasted about pretending to be blind so sheā€™d get a spare seat beside her on a flight?

I went on holidays to Portugal a while back and there 50 posts when I got back and more since that I canā€™t be bothered going through so Iā€™ve thrown my hat at it. The jersey is up for grabs.

1 Like

Yes, sheā€™s pretending to be blind again so as not to have to give up her seat indoors during the rain, theyā€™ve no food left :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

How did she get a visa for the states?

Not a spot

The sword has swung

This is a spot

The sword has swung

1 Like

Not a spot

The sword has swung.

1 Like

Fuck off

9 Likes

Not a spot or not a celeb ?

Not a spot mate, thatā€™s what he said
Are you alright?

A spot is is clearly defined here . A celeb less so . I never heard of the two you mentioned and not sure what they were doing the time you saw them .

I am ok , thanks .

He said ā€˜not a spotā€™
There is no grey area here

Both are celebs mate, one is a well known comedian and the other has a television cookery show, this is a disturbing challenge

I was getting my lunch in a cafe, again this was explained

Not a spot = Not a celebrity

She pretended she had special needs so she could get her hound on the plane. An awful cunt of a thing to do. They should have put her in a detention centre there

Big story when a celeb does something like that