The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Eoin and Gavin are spots

The sword has swung

Prone is a spot, not taking the opportunity to spit in her face/drink shames us all

The sword has swung

1 Like

Youā€™re not wanted here

Not a spot

The sword has swung

Thatā€™s a spot

The sword has swung

I canā€™t see out from under this fucking hat

10 Likes

Live spot. Bertie Ahern in Woodies in Coolock. Bertie was buying a Christmas wreath and a large plastic storage box, Iā€™d say for keeping the receipts from Paddy the Plasterer.

Thatā€™s Bertie with the blue anorak and the white hair.

2 Likes

Bertie is just home from Australia if Iā€™m not mistaken.

1 Like

Bougainville in Papua New Guinea. He didnā€™t get much of a colour.

1 Like

The shirt he was wearing at the referendum result wouldnā€™t be out of place at the darts.

2 Likes

Dunno, Iā€™d say he got plenty of green

1 Like

Former Waterford hurling manager Derek McGrath upstairs in Blanchardstown centre earlier today outside Debenhams. He was with what I presume was his family.
Ridiculously dressed: a pair of skinny navy adidas tracksuit bottoms with multi colored stripes, a pair of scruffy white trainers, and the outfit topped off with a short navy hooded bubble jacket that was a size or two too small for him. He looked like he had raided the kitbag of one of his former players. Heā€™s also a butty little fucker.

4 Likes

Jesus fucking Christ

Delete that post and stop wasting @JonSnowā€™s time

1 Like

Who: An Taoiseach, Leo Varadkar
Where and when: At the Christmas Market in Dublin Castle, about 7:45pm today.

I saw Leo for about 3 or 4 seconds as I was leaving. He is taller and thinner than I expected. The posture of his lower back is exceptionally tense and straight, with stiff clenched buttocks in that way that gay men often have after theyā€™ve gotten an unreal shafting the night before. I would suspect that Leo and his partner flip sides in bed. I could tell this in 3 seconds and without staring.

His movements are eerily graceful and his skin is immaculate and less sallow than I expected. I am younger than him and considered young-looking for my age but he has far better skin than me. On reflection, I think he was wearing make-up. I think Leo is probably slightly more camp in real life than on TV. Iā€™m not a homophobe so thatā€™s fine.

He had two or so other men with him, both similarly elegant. They were getting a tour of the market from a short old bald man. No-one annoyed them and they annoyed no-one.

3 Likes

What the actual fuck have I just read.

7 Likes

Very disturbing post

1 Like

Heā€™s picks up more in 4 seconds than most pervs do in a 40 minute stare.

1 Like

Post reported by the wayā€¦

1 Like

FFS sake

1 Like

Very good detailed post.

2 Likes