The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

I was coming downstairs from first to ground floor in Dubray Books on Grafton St yesterday afternoon at circa 3pm when I spotted Senator Aodhan O’Riordain loitering by the bottom of the stairs. He was holding a copy of the book by Irish-American diplomat and academic Samantha Power, The Education of an Idealist: A Memoir. I thought to myself “that would be a really shit present for your wife or another family member” and I hoped it was for his own reading. The Senator, who was dressed in black shoes, blue jeans and a black overcoat, ambled upstairs as I was paying for two books (Adam Saves Christmas and My First Book of GAA).

I then made my way further down Grafton Street and into Brown Thomas where I was purchasing a handbag for my life partner. I was chatting to store assistant Valeria while a “fresh bag” was being sent up from the storeroom when pop sensation Una Healy strolled past. Better known for stepping out with former Limerick half forward David Breen, the erstwhile Saturdays singer took the escalator up to the first floor and out of my view on this particular Monday afternoon. She was wearing jeans, puffy jacket and a cute little bobble / beanie hat.

I should have recorded my trip into town on the relevant thread yesterday but events got ahead of me.

2 Likes

Did aodhan have exceptionally clenched buttox?

2 Likes

Live spot: Bertie in Easons.

3 Likes

I’m calling bullshit. It’s a Photoshop from Fagans earlier one.

1 Like

Bertie must be having some Christmas. He must have got a grand few bob in Bougainville

2 Likes

Further notes:

Bertie was with a female around his own age and they appeared close.

Bertie looked shook away from the regular make up applications he received as Taoiseach.

1 Like

He hasn’t been Taoiseach in over 10 years and is 68 now.

1 Like

Was she a miserable looking blondie one?

2 Likes

Has Brexit rehabilitated Bertie in the eyes of the great Irish public ???

1 Like

That sums her up exactly.

2 Likes

She was with him in Woodies too.

1 Like

A new partner?

2 Likes

21.20 this evening i observed Leo Varadker hop out of a car on Essex street and make his way around the corner down parliament street towards the quays walking briskly. His driver parked up around the corner in his bmw beside another beamer completely blocking the road.

1 Like

Sounds like he was working

He was wearing a white cardigan and did not look like he was dressed for official business.

1 Like

Live spot: Charlie Redmond in TP Smiths
Having a scoop with the missus in festive mood be the looks of it.

Senator Catherine Noone in SuperValu Sutton. She was wearing a full length black and pink dress and a brown fur gilet. I concluded based on first impressions that she is as mad as a box of frogs and unfit for public office.

6 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

Was she a bit stiff looking?

4 Likes

Ah Jaysus :laughing:

1 Like