The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Who - Nicky English
When - today circa 5pm
Where - the pipers corner
Nicky arrived on with his wife and child who then left after one drink but Nicky stayed on to meet up with a pal. He was continually looking at his phone after the wife left and while I made a few mental notes about his appearance they all went out the window when I realised he was sporting a pair of glasses which disconnected in the middle and had a draw string which wrapped around the back of his neck. Disappointed to see

4 Likes

Heā€™s there a good bit after Tipp matches in Croke park. I met him exiting after the Wexford game. I was just after leaving the far superior but less salubrious environment of Briodys. I was never as confident of Tipp winning the AI after talking to him.

1 Like

wife aged child?

Who: Jp Fitzgerald
Where: Myos Castleknock
When: now
Wearing: navy rain jacket, jeans and brown shoes
Famous for: Rory McIlPubeā€™s ex caddie
Demeanor: Furtive but looking for a pint

Christ

8 Likes

Who: Taoiseach in waiting MicheƔl Martin
When: Yesterday around 11:40
Where: The Marina, Cork City
With: His daughter
Wearing: a navy jacket, dark slacks, shoes
Why: I was out for a jog, he was walking towards a rowing gala on the River Lee
What else: youā€™d see MM down at the Douglas Market too quite a bit. I wonder does Leo get out and about with his people like this and then doesnā€™t put it up on social media

Thatā€™s a spot

The sword has swung

Not a spot

The sword has swung

Thatā€™s a spot. Seek help.

The sword has swung

1 Like

Una is a spot

The sword has swung

Thatā€™s a spot

The sword has swung

Thatā€™s a spot

The sword has swung

Iā€™ll cleave you for this sort of shit

Not a spot

The sword has swung

2 Likes

Not a spot

The sword has swung

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a spot

The sword has swung

Not a spot. Youā€™re on a warning. Stop wasting my time you fuck.

The sword has swung

6 Likes

A GGA minor manager, a former gga player whoā€™s only thing of note was laughing at a team they hammered, some no mark politician and finally a golf caddy.

2 Likes

Heā€™s an awful wanker

Who even recognises a fucking caddy. Iā€™m still seething over this

2 Likes

Sorry to bother you with a z lister @JonSnow but Wayne from Fair City is currently getting diesel at Applegreen on M1. My wife reckons heā€™s a celeb . Iā€™m not so sure and will trust your rulingā€¦

1 Like