The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Spotted Kevin Kilbane in Dublin airport in the last hour.

The couple near me must have spotted him too as I overheard the lady, in a strong Kerry accent, tell her partner “oh that’s who it is, I thought it was Eoin Brosnan first”

8 Likes

Most likely.
PS, will people stop fucking diluting the thread with Kevin kilbane. The cunt is like a cockroach.
I also saw david platt again this morning in his utterly ridiculous car (in contrast to ogs) but he’s passe.
I don’t keep tabs on any epl teams antics, so that’s interesting to know mate. It might also explain why he stopped at nero as its not a morning ritual.

3 Likes

You seem to drink an awful lot of coffee

Flattythehurdler in with a shout of the fastest nice post ever award.

Wan a day mate. Always single shot if possible. I might have two an odd time.

Well you’ve jinxed that now.

Winner winner…

I take it back. I thought briefly about a sneaky photo but couldn’t

Important detail, particularly in the context of Ole’s parking space at the club

The non showy car is because he has to park it at the railway station

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Park and Ride ,:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Spot corroborated

2 Likes

Christ there’s more than a bit of want in that lad. I could say something very mean but I won’t.

1 Like

Ah go on.

3 Likes

How does his missus posting on social media indicate a want?

Do it

Don’t - the usual suspects will be on here to tell you he’s the finest.

Kevin is grand

Spotted the legend kieran Donaghey entering the aqua dome in tralee yesterday evening, he was chatting to another fit looking lad, had to do a double take as he looked like a lad coming off a building site

He was.