The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Celebs don’t go to the aqua dome in tralee

11 Likes

:smile:

Who? Queen of the South soccer ball team. Where?! you exclaim…the lobby of The Hilton, 1 Wiliam St. Glasgow.
A fairly bored, dispiriting and dispirited lot- almost as if all were processing the realisation that their current situation was not quite every school boy’s dream. All in black tracksuits, all but a few checking phones, all soon to be travelling in a tope coloured coach, provided by Parks of Hamilton.
I could be mistaken, but all had QTS on their gear.

2 Likes

Sigh

1 Like

Would you ever go and resume sucking on your tofu dildo

1 Like

Taupe?

Isn’t that what I fucking well said?

Who: Liverpool legend and tv pundit Graeme Souness. Where: Dawson Street in Dublin. A stony faced Souness(is there any other kind?) on his phone, toting a number of Brown Thomas bags before presumably heading off to wax lyrical about tonight’s football.

4 Likes

That’s a spot - Graeme has previous for a bit of Brown Thomas retail therapy

That’s a spot

The sword has swung

That’s a spot

The sword has swung.

1 Like

Not a spot

The sword has swung

Fuck off

1 Like

That’s a spot

The sword has swung

2 Likes

Wind your nose in

Unlucky @glenshane. The hill is becoming steeper daily. I had a gnawing trepidation that your spot wouldn’t cut it and so it proved.
It, of course, isn’t the number of times you get knocked down, it’s the number of times you get back up. You need to spot a DUP MLA in an uncompromising situation (pissed with his flute hanging out) to nail a winner here.

2 Likes

here it goes coloured girl out of young offenders.
Looking like the weight of the world.was on her shoulders as she casually strolled down Aston quay eating a sausage roll or something of that nature

Would you make a habit of nodding at complete strangers?

1 Like

Depends mate. Sometimes.

1 Like

That’s a great spot, and beautifully described.

1 Like