The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Not a spot

Oh go on, all 3 are spots

The sword has swung

2 Likes

This place is crazy.

I’m out.

The sword has been laid down.

Goodbye, brothers.

5 Likes

I nominate @Fagan_ODowd to take on the adjudicator role. In turbulent times, a steady hand is needed.

1 Like

I second that nomination.

Congrats @Fagan_ODowd :clap:

Here’s an easy one to start the reign of @Fagan_ODowd.

Former TD and current Senator Malcolm Byrne out for a jog along Goreys main thoroughfare earlier this afternoon. At an estimate I’d say he was clocking a slow enough 5:20km/min pace but was taking time to give the politicians wave or nod to everyone he passed, while maintaining Social Distance.

Not a spot.

21 Likes

Super adjudicating :clap:

May you have a long and successful reign.

1 Like

Fianna Fail leader and joint Taoiseach in waiting Michael Martin. Spotted not far from the Oscar Wilde statue in Merrion Square. He was alone standing in off the path on the grass. Wearing a navy suit and speaking on his phone to someone in hushed tones. As myself and my walking companion passed by he turned his back as if to hide from public view and stepped behind a tree.

I then passed Simon Harris up the road past the Dail but he was getting interviewed by someone so won’t submit that one.

Finally I encountered the owner of Hugo’s restaurant on Baggot street. Yer one who was on Prime Time last night. She was stuffing papers in a bin. When finished she scurried off.

@Fran is Seapoint open or closed off? Asking for a friend who lives within 2km of there and is mad to go for a swim.

Closed last I heard

If he’s within 2km then it’ll be no bother for him to stroll or drive down to check out the current status.

cc @Horsebox

1 Like

In keeping with most leaders taking the captain’s armband, a broad outline of the road ahead is painted by the incumbent. This, as we’re all to familiar with, is generally an amalgam of dodgy promises, flagrant lies and flowery bullshit.

When will you be briefing us on your vision for this once noble thread?

Good luck anyhow in this prestigious appointment .

Dang.

That’s a fair point, tell you what @Horsebox, I’ll take jog by there later and let you know

Seapoint, sandycove and forty foot all closed off :angry:

It has long been established that politicians spotted in the vicinity of Leinster House are not spots.

I’ve never heard of this Hugo’s character.

Impressive detail but not spots.

1 Like

Ok @Horsebox, here’s the story, friends of friends have been down there for a quick dip. The Garda who was there at the time said if they’re just going for a quick dip grand, so long as they weren’t hanging around having a picnic or something

2 Likes

Grand. @Juhniallio can head down in an hour so.