The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

My friend’s spirit has just soared at that news. Thank you Francis.

2 Likes

I am resubmitting this.

Its still not a spot.

4 Likes

Who: Marty Morrissey
Where: Driving from Oliver Plunkett St onto the Grand Parade, Cork
When: Around 5:30pm today
Wearing: Couldn’t quite see but looked like relaxed gear
What else: Marty and I drive identical cars. We both did that thing that you see the car you drive and you check out who’s driving it.
What else part II: Marty is a swordsman!

For some reason, this came to mind

2 Likes

I’ll have to consider this overnight.

2 Likes

Almost Live Spot.

Actress Hilda Fay, most recognised for her role as Tracey in Fair City, cycling in Dublin 5 with a female friend.

Tracey was telling her friend about the tragic demise of someone through carbon monoxide poisoning when they passed by.

Tracey was dressed in an all black ensemble (see picture).

1 Like

The wan in pink is taking up a lot of road.

1 Like

You’ll have a few posters here getting very upset about the other cyclist keeping a 2 metre distance

They’ll talk about how she’s holding up traffic, even though there are no cars on the road.

PS @bandage is the woman in Orange taking a sit or a shit?

No helmets, no hi vis jackets, hopefully you have reported them and appropriate action will be taken against these two.

He was standing out in the middle of the road himself taking their picture.

And Not a spot

2 Likes

Ok because of Marty’s current ubiquity I’ll allow this but it is not to be taken as a precedent

5 Likes

Would you believe that the two ladies were cycling the wrong way up a one-way street?

The lady in orange was crouched down reading her phone. She seemed to be taking a breather having finished a run.

Who: Design legend Hugh Wallace
Famous for: Presenter / judge for outstanding shows such as Home of the Year and The Great House Revival
Where: Ranelagh
When: Thursday, May 14th, 2020. Circa. 3.15pm.
Other notes: I was on my way Ranelagh Gardens to feed the ducks and have a general potter around on the scooter when I noticed a circa 1998 maroon coloured Mercedes parked illegally outside Butlers in Ranelagh. I instantly recognised the car as Hugh’s having seen him drive it in a number of TV shows. Hugh had pulled up to nip into the recently reopened Butlers and I arrived on the scene as Hugh exited Butlers. Hugh then made an (illegal) U-turn and headed in the Clonskeagh direction. Hugh was well dressed as always.

2 Likes

It has chance, slight, but a chance nonetheless. The adjudication on this will determine a lot.

The current adjudicator has a penchant for having a sneaky look into other people’s houses so I’m guessing this will be a spot. Well played @briantinnion you’ve played the ref here.

3 Likes

Renault driving freaks.

Nice effort.

Great car!