The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Did he roar at you? That’s all he seems to do…

1 Like

Who? Danny “hot chocolate” Roberts
When? Just there today
Where? TSC Wilmslow.
Had a chat with him as my pal recognised him. He’s currently in final preparations and about to fly out to Vegas for UFC
A gent and a cheerful sort. I liked him a lot.
I learned about the wage structure in UFC, which is unusual, but open honest and fair as far as it goes.

I’d imagine your mate is the only person to ever recognise him

1 Like

My pal used fight.

Not a spot.

1 Like

:slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

The fly is cast

Arguably the greatest ever scientist, I would argue on her behalf.

2 Likes

Just saw the back of some young lad in a convertible Lamborghini whilst I was reading on here. Not good enough.
I’ve never seen anything like this place. I reckon I’ve seen about ten Bentley’s, two Ferraris, fifteen 911s , four Aston’s and range rovers beyond count since I sat down twenty mins ago.

1 Like

Somebody bump The Fancy Car Spotting Thread for flatty.

I saw Irish comedian, radio DJ and TV personality PJ Gallagher in St Anne’s Park last Saturday lunchtime. He was wheeling an old school racer biker up towards the Saturday market area and portrayed a relaxed and contented demeanour. I dare say the sunny weather played a central role in his apparent good mood. He was wearing a maroon t-shirt and shorts combination, had a little satchel on his back and was sporting gaudy white Nike Air runners and white Nike sports socks pulled up unnecessarily high on the calves. It was when scoffing at the socks that I noticed he seems to have Bohemian Football Club tattoos (club crest etc) going up each calf.

1 Like

Spot

2 Likes

Very brave of you to venture out in a spot the British tabloids have labelled as a no go area.

1 Like

Disgusting

Claire Danes (homeland, the pianist) jogging on Hampstead Heath at half ten this morning, she’s seriously fit

8 Likes

Did she give you the eye?

i have to be honest, it mrs tasssotti pointed it out to me, she has some 6 pack

11 Likes

:brendanback: :brendan:

2 Likes