The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Living in tanland has made him fierce rough

His first ever bit of business was a transfer of our very own Frank Stapleton.

1 Like

Not a spot.

8 Likes

A fucking English football agent if you donā€™t mind.

Go Away Eye Roll GIF by Podcastdotco

Eating in a McDonalds.

1 Like

He should not have admitted having to use Google

That was his downfall

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

giphy (25)

4 Likes

A picture tells a thousand words.

1 Like

Coffee. Both of us were coffee only (whilst I was there anyway)
McDonalds in Congleton is a miserable spot
Congleton is a miserable spot but itā€™s on the a34

Met Ryan Tubtidy today in the Clifden bookshop, a terribly nice man, he chatted to my little girls (I had 2 with me) about their favourite books, he congratulated them on Limericks win yesterday when they told him where they were from, (yes he really did know)
I recommended ā€˜The Night Watchmanā€™ to him, he said he thinks he got it already but has a load of books waiting to be read,
A lovely chap.
As we were chatting his phone rang, he said he had to take it, I assumed heā€™d leave it at that, but he returned to us straight away, said it was his daughter saying he hadnā€™t locked the car, called himself an eejit for the kids benefit and we parted.
I donā€™t expect a spot but it was an interesting encounter

25 Likes

Tubridy seems a decent guy. He is probably just a bit overexposed. Thatā€™s the thing with fellas in his spot, it would be better if they went away for a while from time to time so the people had the chance to miss them.

Thatā€™ll drive @flattythehurdler demented

Why would it mate?
Iā€™m Galway. Iā€™m well used to being rode raw by referees.

7 Likes

:grinning::grinning:

Tubridys radio show is unspeakably bad.
He seems to think the toy show is something really important, itā€™s a toy show for kids. Nothing more nothing less.
Heā€™s overpaid a ridiculous amount by Rte (not the only one in fairness)

Iā€™m getting meself all wound up now.

1 Like

A spot

3 Likes

Top class spot @backinatracksuit

2 Likes

Imagine thinking the presenter of the Late Late Show wouldnā€™t be a spot :laughing: