The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Gordon Elliot would be one of the other lads I would actually recognise. It wasnā€™t him.
It was some lad that I could swear Iā€™ve seen on the telly being interviewed at the races. I could have things arseways though and he just had a familiar face.

Iā€™d say it was @thedancingbaby in a fat suit. Heā€™s mullinsā€™ mole in Elliottā€™s yard.

3 Likes

Jim I think is probably a massive cunt.

But, thatā€™s a Spot

1 Like

Ah heeyor

1 Like

Harry is Belarus to Faganā€™s Russia.

1 Like

Noel Meade?

Big City Banker?

Sky Sports pundit and Irish Times columnist Jim McGuinness? Iā€™d have given a spot anyway.

1 Like

Ted Walsh jr is fairly rotund

You did a great job here during your tenure as adjudicator

2 Likes

Possibly going by Google

Theyā€™re best pals, which is strange seeing as Meade was a regular Champion Trainer before Mullins basically monopolised it.

Noel recently married again in his seventies.

1 Like

That gobshite (not really) @thedancingbaby launched a heave against @Mullach_Ide - I was against it at the time but I had to back my county man in the vote.

Parish pump politics took down a good man

Not the first time in this country.

Weā€™ve an excellent adjudicator at the helm now lads so no need to be fretting

Are you at the sherry again? Excellent is overstretching a tad. Functional at best would sufficeā€¦.

1 Like

In the time thatā€™s in it, I wasnā€™t even sure whether to post, but I think @Faldo may have awarded it.
Who? CR7
Where? Just there an hour ago
Circumstances? I was pottering down alderley Edge on the bike, when looming towards me coming up the hill was the biggest behemoth of a car Iā€™ve ever seen. Looked out of the plastic new, all black, I think it was a Chrysler or somesuch but Iā€™ve not seen such a beast before.
CR7 waited for me to pass before turning across into presumably his current abode.
I could only see his head, so have no further observations.

18 Likes

And sheā€™s 20-25 years his younger. Fair play

2 Likes

CR7 driving around in a Chryslerā€¦ā€¦It was quite possibly a Bentley but a Chrysler!!!

Be like @Fagan_ODowd lauding the qualities of Budweiser cans.