The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Hmmmmm

Good fuck

Delete your account you horrible fuck.

3 Likes

Still following your hero around like a lap dog I see. You’re a born fucking sidekick who has never had an original thought.

2 Likes

NOT A SPOT.

Not under my watch.

5 Likes

Fair enough. Any particular reason?

Everything about that post is cuntish

1 Like

How about I never heard of him for one and I suspect most reasonably minded individuals won’t have either.

7 Likes

Did Mike McCarthy not die during the French game?

3 Likes

Rebrand in order after that.

Unfortunately @binkybarnes buddy this doesn’t get the nod. There’s a whole heap of stuff wrong with the post/spot.
I’ll go back during the week and pick holes in it to put your mind at ease for once and for all, that way you won’t spend an eternity wondering if you had handled this or that a little better.
In the meantime keep scouting for celebrities and I will award a half a point for your eggcellent presentation of the spot*.

Keep up the good work, and also, welcome to the celeb spotting thread.
Regards.
@Brimmer_Bradley

6 Likes

Ah here. The detail was good, the structure and observation excellent. He just needs to look up “celebrity” in the pictionary.
I guarantee Mike mccarthy won’t be in the oed.

3 Likes

I like Binky. Seems like an alright lad.

Ok. But handing out spots for the likes of Joe McKenna can lead to some confusion into what entails a celebrity?

1 Like

Thanks for the positive reinforcement Brimmer. I guessed it was a bit of a stretch before I posted

Go back to the start of the thread any read all the posts as far as your own and you’ll get the picture

1 Like

Six all stars, an All Ireland medal in your arse pocket and a spell managing the most box office hurling team in this country gets you an approved spot.

Being an overweight man who makes a living from running into other overweight men with an egg under your arm and everyone getting concussed, does not.

14 Likes

There is that.

Outstanding.

Some outstanding adjudicating on show here. How did we ever doubt this man?

1 Like