The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

I, the celeb spot adjudicator of this forum, has already approved that spot you slow dim-witted cunt.

Heā€™s still carrying on with this old pallavar. :smile:

Brimmerā€™s join date was Dec !4
Smarkā€™s join date Aug 15.

I think Brimmerā€™s seniority should land him the job here as senior adjudicator.
Youā€™ll have to wait a bit longer for your chance Smark.

1 Like

Sorry and you are?

I could have joined here the day before the good people of this forum voted unanimously for me to replace that big ape Brimmer and it wouldnā€™t have mattered. Itā€™s not about seniority, because then Fagan would be doing it like he should be. Iā€™m just keeping the seat warm for him because he will be the next adjudicator of this thread after i am dead and gone.

As dignified and earnest a man as you are Smark I simply cannot ignore the fact that Brimmer has seniority over you. Itā€™s just that simple. Sorry to be so blunt about it butā€¦

With all due respect Joe was a great hurler but that was 35 fucking years ago. He was also a realty shit manager even by limerick hurlingā€™s shit standards.

:grinning: :grinning:

Eh Joe nearly won Limerick a minor All Ireland a few years back, only to be foiled by technology. Heā€™s not only a celebrity, heā€™s quite possibly Limericks greatest son. Fall in.

28 years and counting.

Iā€™m not counting anything.
Sure weā€™ve a hape of minors won.
Just as good.
And the camogie.

According to @ProjectX schools, club, minor and u21 All Irelands are all the same, ye could be the greatest county in Ireland practically.

2 Likes

I never knew he was in the property game? Another string to his bow.

Who. Frankie Boyle.
Famous For. Being a comedian.
Where. Lolly and Cooks, GCD.
When. Just now.
Wearing. Glasses, a woolie hat pulled down over his ears, a kind of a windcheater, khaki trousers, multi coloured sneakers.
Notes. I was having a coffee before heading into the doctors. I was aware that there was a man behind me but I paid him no heed until I heard the unmistakeable whiny Scottish accent. I turned around and did a full recky. He was ordering a ready made up sandwich, some purple coloured juice and a coffee.

12 Likes

Brilliant spot.

3 Likes

Brilliant adjudicating.

3 Likes

Donā€™t be so obsequious

4 Likes

Sad to see @Fagan_ODowd reduced to this.

Thereā€™s the magic like No.10 for you @Fagan_ODowd. Did you tell the Doctor of your encounter, Iā€™ll bet heā€™d be impressed.

Mr 2 likes

Ah lovely. Never mentioned it to the doctor.

1 Like

That was a world class spot from @Fagan_ODowd today. Yeā€™d do well to take note the rest of ye, in light of some of the rubbish iā€™ve had to adjudicate on in recent days.

And some fella complaining that i didnā€™t allow some egg chaser called Mike McCarthy :joy: