The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

A new partner?

2 Likes

21.20 this evening i observed Leo Varadker hop out of a car on Essex street and make his way around the corner down parliament street towards the quays walking briskly. His driver parked up around the corner in his bmw beside another beamer completely blocking the road.

1 Like

Sounds like he was working

He was wearing a white cardigan and did not look like he was dressed for official business.

1 Like

Live spot: Charlie Redmond in TP Smiths
Having a scoop with the missus in festive mood be the looks of it.

Senator Catherine Noone in SuperValu Sutton. She was wearing a full length black and pink dress and a brown fur gilet. I concluded based on first impressions that she is as mad as a box of frogs and unfit for public office.

6 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

Was she a bit stiff looking?

4 Likes

Ah Jaysus :laughing:

1 Like

Who - Nicky English
When - today circa 5pm
Where - the pipers corner
Nicky arrived on with his wife and child who then left after one drink but Nicky stayed on to meet up with a pal. He was continually looking at his phone after the wife left and while I made a few mental notes about his appearance they all went out the window when I realised he was sporting a pair of glasses which disconnected in the middle and had a draw string which wrapped around the back of his neck. Disappointed to see

4 Likes

Heā€™s there a good bit after Tipp matches in Croke park. I met him exiting after the Wexford game. I was just after leaving the far superior but less salubrious environment of Briodys. I was never as confident of Tipp winning the AI after talking to him.

1 Like

wife aged child?

Who: Jp Fitzgerald
Where: Myos Castleknock
When: now
Wearing: navy rain jacket, jeans and brown shoes
Famous for: Rory McIlPubeā€™s ex caddie
Demeanor: Furtive but looking for a pint

Christ

8 Likes

Who: Taoiseach in waiting MicheƔl Martin
When: Yesterday around 11:40
Where: The Marina, Cork City
With: His daughter
Wearing: a navy jacket, dark slacks, shoes
Why: I was out for a jog, he was walking towards a rowing gala on the River Lee
What else: youā€™d see MM down at the Douglas Market too quite a bit. I wonder does Leo get out and about with his people like this and then doesnā€™t put it up on social media

Thatā€™s a spot

The sword has swung

Not a spot

The sword has swung

Thatā€™s a spot. Seek help.

The sword has swung

1 Like

Una is a spot

The sword has swung

Thatā€™s a spot

The sword has swung