The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

world cup football GIF by Celcom

2 Likes

Edit he was wearing some kind of docksider type shoe.

??

Who he’s talking about? Some celebrity???

Spot.

3 Likes

Live Spot.
Who. SĂ©imĂ­ Gully
Who’s he? The ASR goalie.
Demeanour. Jovial.
Dress. Casual, red tackles, no socks. In fact none of the team seem to be wearing socks.
Other. He’s slimmer in real life.

1 Like

The what goalie?

FFS sake. How does @Fagan_ODowd put up with this shit?

3 Likes

You could have logged dozens of spots of his auld lad going about his business in Newport back in the day if you wanted

In the shopkeeper spotting thread

2 Likes

@Fagan_ODowd is his No. 1 fan.
I was sure of a spot.

What is an ASR goalie?

Live Spot:

Ex Irish international Matt Holland and Sky Sports touchline interviewer Guy Havord have just arrived into The 51 to join the journalists’ gathering.

5 Likes

Fyp

Matt Holland is a spot. The other chap isn’t.

Live spot of former FF TD John “Johnny Cash” O’Donoghue on the Dublin to Tralee train. Has the laptop out looking all business, no doubt engaging in some consultancy or directorship topping up his, presumably considerable, ministerial pension.

I wouldn’t call him a slim man and he is moving with a limp; I’d imagine most of his infamous expenses claims were for fillet steak dinners judging by his flushed complexion.

Not a spot.

1 Like

I was driving out of Malahide on Saturday and I’m 99% sure I spotted Bono stuck in traffic in a little white two seater, you know the way you just know it’s somebody despite not getting a good long look

Im aware that it’s not his side of town and as I’m less than 100% I won’t ask for a judgement :man_shrugging:

He has a lot of pals on the Northside, Gavin Friday, Amanda Brunker, Larry Mullen.

Gout