The Celtic Phoenix - A thread to list the economic miracles of Michael Noonan & Fine Gael

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1120835, member: 686”]2 parents working fulltime to sustain a normal standard of living???

A long way to go yet[/QUOTE]

A product of the individualisation of the tax code that McCreevy brought in in 2000

The Fianna Fail crowd and the duffle coat lefties are seething.

Until Noonan uses the correct pronunciation of 2015 he’s at nothing

Did you live on a big farm growing up you did.

1 Like

Enda and Mick saved the country, and the Fianna Fáil’ers cant hack it. Their place in history is assured.

Irish people who actually go out in the morning and work saved this country, not some fucking shower of cunts that do the German bondholders bidding ffs.

1 Like

You should change your username to MyGoldmanSachs

Two replies to the same post, stage 5 has been reached.

Are you a cyclist as well a Blueshirt?

A cyclist, fuck sake :smiley:

A yellow shirt would top your blue one in fairness.

Second thoughts I’d have to nominate the coward @ChocolateMice for that.

You’re rattled to within an inch of your miserable e-existence. Just tie the knot and be done with it.

I thought you were going to carve Emre Can into my forehead? You’re a coward. Internet legend :rolleyes:

Back it up and PM me there.

“The economic miracles of Michael Noonan”… Would you ever fuck off…The health service is a fucking international disgrace.
I’m not complaining in a personal capacity per.we as we’re covered but the facilities or lack of afforded to the general masses is fucking prehistorical. I’ve been to three major medical centers in the past months and the correlation between needs/appointments/beds is fucking atrocious.
I may appear a mild mannered citizen, but having paid my way for 50 years, I’m fucked if I’m gonna be stymied by a rotund squinty-eyed demon who tells me " You"all have to come back next week".
Michael Noonan’s history with Health is dubious, as is the current incumbents but Boxtyeater is demanding top drawer care in his mild-mannered way…The Queen is home for good this night fortnight after 7 months.
We never died a winter yet…

AIB offered me a Credit Card yesterday. :smiley:

Agree with Boxty. Healthcare here is a fucking disgrace. Let Facebook and Google et al pay enough tax until our facilities are worthy of humans at least.

Are you brave or a doer or both?

What I’m trying to ask is this, were they backing brave or backing doing?

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1121202, member: 9”]Are you brave or a doer or both?

What I’m trying to ask is this, were they backing brave or backing doing?[/QUOTE]
I really don’t know, I merely asked the Cashier if my Debit card would be accepted during my imminent trip home to America and she informed that I might be better served by a Credit Card.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1120835, member: 686”]2 parents working fulltime to sustain a normal standard of living???

A long way to go yet[/QUOTE]thats not even African standards