The Celtic Phoenix - A thread to list the economic miracles of Michael Noonan & Fine Gael

Dear Flatty,

You suggested the only reason our interest rates were low were because the ECB is guaranteeing the euro, I pointed out other eurozone countries who didnā€™t have low interest rates therefore making shit of your argument.

Regards,

JG

Dear Flatty,

You suggested the only reason our interest rates were low were because the ECB is guaranteeing the euro, I pointed out other eurozone countries who didnā€™t have low interest rates therefore making shit of your argument.

Regards,

JG

Nope. You need to look back a little more to gauge low interest rates is all.
Thatā€™s the trouble with politicians in general.
The politics of here, now and reelection.
You know exactly what Iā€™m saying. Even Italian rates are historically low.

RTƉā€™s lead report on Six One was the job losses in HP in Leixlip. As usual with such stories, they interviewed staff to get reaction. One of the two was a college intern who started work last week. He said it didnā€™t really affect him but he felt bad for everyone else as theyā€™d be nice to him over the past week. :laughing:

10 Likes

Iā€™m surprised HP were still manufacturing in Oireland.

I am using this as an excuse to repost my best ever post on here

1 Like

not for longā€¦

1 Like

Kaiser Noonan is an amazing leader and doing a legendary job, perhaps the Kaiser is the worlds last great statesman

:clap::ireland:

1 Like

you hate trump now?

Of course not, like the majority of people, I think President Trump is a great leader and a great guy. However, not even President Trump would likely consider himself as a great statesman.

Another day, another miracle.

I wonder why this thread is so quiet?

Thereā€™s your HP jobs back and some change @Matty_Hislop

Adding to the news from Indeed.com, itā€™s just full steam ahead for the Irish economy under the Kaiser.

The Kaiser :clap:

1 Like

While that graph is quite detailed there are a few questions I would have on it. Donā€™t mimic @Tim_Riggins habit of posting misleading stats and graphs. Any stat or graph can conveniently omit important data to spin a particular story.

Fire ahead with your questions so.

What did Noonan do to create jobs?

Kaiser Noonan, we salute you. God bless you.

Undoubtedly the greatest Irish politician in history

:clap::ireland:

1 Like

A safe pair of hands who has managed the public purse well, which has restored business confidence in the country. He shouldnā€™t be doing much else.

We need to cut more though, the next two generations are being saddled with debt.

1 Like

Does the graph take into account emigration?

Can you give me more detail please?