The Celtic Phoenix - A thread to list the economic miracles of Michael Noonan & Fine Gael

That sounds senseless, I completely agree.

I imagine if you’d done 25 years in the county library you would t be fit for any kind of work.

Thats an easy one shur. Chief bookeeper in the department of finance.

Ffs! What value could you add barring administration skills

Thats very unfair. The person might well have read a book by Dermot Bannon or Duncan Stewart

Unreal

:joy:

1 Like

Domestic GDP is in the bin. It’s just multi nationals running profits through Ireland that’s keeping us afloat…

On the 78k I mentioned that have rang SvP for help so far this year. Interesting bit on the radio yesterday saying how the pandemic payment stemmed many from the poverty line in 2020/21 but the reality of it is setting in now. And that was before hyper inflation.

1 Like

FB_IMG_1655021259349

It is absolutely mental that the educated young may emigrate not because they don’t have well paid employment, but because despite that, they struggle to find a reasonable place to live.

3 Likes

We can’t build more because Europe won’t let us :grinning:

We should leave the EU, we’d be much better off.

I think he was being facetious glas.

That’s the line the government are currently spinning.

Like the Tories, they govern on behalf of themselves.

I’m beginning to think FG have had enough and are happy to let SF in to fail and do a reset.

1 Like

Who told you that? Paul Murphy?

Do your own research

Fuck sake. Keep that to yourself will you.

There will be no privately built developments next year with the way material costs are running and no Developer will start anything new.

If SF get it and put in place emergency legislation to deal with what is an emergency and build houses, using the current contractors that are building for private developers, then they could over the life time of their government deal with the shit show. If that happens they will run the country for the next 40 years and also see in a united Ireland.

What a time to be alive.

3 Likes