The Celtic Phoenix - A thread to list the economic miracles of Michael Noonan & Fine Gael

Approximately 500

Time to slowly get rid of everything .

Don’t make it too obvious

I thought the Maybach was the harbinger of doom?

‘‘Twas only the likes of top developers like Johnny Ronan had those. It was when tuppence ha’penny builders and publicans and shopkeepers started swanning around in Bentleys, Aston Martins and Maseratis that the alarm bells went off.

1 Like

A hairdresser in galway had a Bentley back in the noughties.

I often see a 182 Bentley Bentayaga (4×4) being driven in the North Innner city in the evening time while having a coffee in the place in the square across from the Jervis Shopping Centre car park entrance.

It comes from Parnell Street direction down Wolfe Tone street. I have been unable to discern if driver is a celebrity or not, though it is a female

Mrs mcgregor?

Apparently the car I saw costs 285k

No she’s older than that.

Time for a car spotting thread ?

I saw a Rolls Royce SUV in Toronto last week. About 500k of a car. Different gravy.

Could be lotto, euromillions, drugs etc Though if you won the lotto, why the fuck would you be living in Dublin…

because you could afford it?

4 Likes

I saw that electric porsche in wilmslow the last day, a snip at 950k

Global Best to Invest 2019:

MOST PROJECTS BY COUNTRY
GLOBAL

1. China 856
  2. Germany 482
  3. United Kingdom 417
  4. India 387
  5. Poland 163
  6. Netherlands 146
  7. Mexico 144
  8. Australia 121
  9. Ireland 84
  10. Hungary 80

Mr Butler did not respond to a request for comment, but previously described the requirement to repay the money as “a ridiculous rule” and said it was unfair that he had been left without a wage after losing his Dáil seat.

"It’s actually my money that I’m giving back. It’s very unfair.

“I have a young family as well, and I had nothing for four months so I had to live on something to pay the mortgage,” he said.

Irish ten year bond rates are now below 0%

1 Like

Paying us to borrow money. We should be maxing out the credit card and building some infrastructure while the going is good

2 Likes

We should be getting the tans to deposit their sterling with us for safekeeping