The Celtic Phoenix - A thread to list the economic miracles of Michael Noonan & Fine Gael

Are half the people you know in minimum wage jobs? Because if half the population are that would mean a fair proportion of people you know are

I only know the 45 lads that are posting here.

2 Likes

4 more years.

Thereā€™s not much alternative ā€” theyā€™ve steadied the ship using FF policies ā€¦ the problem is they have no policies of their own to move the ship forward ā€” iā€™d say they want Brexit to run on for another couple of years.

If the money and jobs continue to flow into Ireland as it has been doing during Brexit, then wahey!

If this is what the country is like at full employment God help us all if thereā€™s another crash.

Theres never going to be another crash ever again.

Ah yeah, ā€œonly in Irelandā€.

Theyā€™re IMF-EU policies.

We were told ā€œausterityā€ wouldnā€™t work either.

A decent Twitter Account.

The boom is back

2 Likes

I never said that ---- But at the same time why would I care about whatā€™s happening outside Ireland?

Granted - but a lot of what FG did over the last few years was laid out by the former FF minster of financeā€¦

Iā€™ve posted that account up before. Itā€™s very good

Because life is hard for many people in many places.

Cutting expenditure was simple maths but was resisted by people who wanted more borrowing.

Frank McDonald is seething. :grinning:

Ireland Inc needs a strong Johnny Ronan .

1 Like

Heā€™s been jeered at and lampooned, but he was not for turning. A strong vision for Ireland.

That whole area around Tara Street is going to be transformed in 10 years. Thereā€™s already a few great developments completed or started around it and the Metro to come.

1 Like

I saw a 191 reg Bentley this morning. Itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve seen a new reg Bentley since 2006. The market has topped out chaps.

How many days elapsed between the 2006 sighting of the new Bentley and the run on northern rock in late 2007 ?