The Celtic Phoenix - A thread to list the economic miracles of Michael Noonan & Fine Gael

Good oneā€¦ They only went an implemented everything FF had laid out ā€¦ After the infamous ā€˜not another centā€™ auld chatter from the Kylie fanboy.

2 Likes

Huh? You were saying that SF canā€™t be blamed for their ā€œsolutionā€ because they didnā€™t cause the crisis. Neither can FG.

The FG solution though resulted in a boomy economy and 10s of billions in corporation tax receipts.

The Syriza and Sinn FĆ©in approach led to a decade of decline and misery. And they canā€™t afford gaffs there either.

1 Like

Lolz.

That drivel isnā€™t even worth my energy.

Im making sushi and enjoying a class of beer. Have a great evening Tim.

Sushi and beer on a wet Wednesday night under the cloak of FG. :clap::clap:

Under Kwasi the only sushi youā€™d be doing is shushing swans into a net to ate.

1 Like

Their failure on housing will kill them, and rightly so. Had they made any attempt at it, it would have kept SF at bay

2 Likes

Yup pretty pathetic.

Windfall taxes or something somethingā€¦

1 Like

We barely had heating or clothes growing up and we were grand.

I presume you were fed tho?

Al the turf you could munch.

You doing this again?

We were poor but happy. I remember our first football match at national school v the neighbouting NS. The football was a plastic Liam Brady Esso token job and 2 of our players wore wellingtons.

7 Likes

Posting up news? Yes guilty as charged.

It was a better Ireland.

1 Like

Did you post up news last week of the 7000 odd rejections to offers of housing?

Thatā€™s a meaningless stat without any context, Iā€™m sure there are very good reasons for most of those refusals.

7000 cases with valid reasons?

• some are valid & fair

• vast majority are people looking for a certain address, area & house size.

To say otherwise is bollocks

Youā€™re leaping to presumptions there with absolutely nothing to support it. Address is a valid reason to decline an offer.