The Celtic Phoenix - A thread to list the economic miracles of Michael Noonan & Fine Gael

The baldy minister was been driven through the locality yesterday in a 171 D reg BMW x5. I would have thought that a large merc would better suit his image.

Something like this?
http://hanabi.autoweek.com/sites/default/files/styles/gen-932-524/public/DEADMERC2.jpg?itok=bmK_A0-O

8 Likes

I could see joan burton working in that.

Given her evidence last week, it’s amazing she didn’t end up in the back of one

Harsh but fair.

Good riddance.

Farewell big man.

A political colossus.

1 Like

For one man he did some amount of damage to this country over the years.

1 Like

Vulture funds must be crying over this news.

Noonan’s quote
"You criticise me for not intervening with vulture funds. Well, it was a compliment when they were so dubbed in America because vultures, you know, carry out a very good service in the ecology. They clean up dead animals that are littered across the landscape.”

1 Like

Vulture funds are inanimate objects. They cannot express emotion.

Cunt probably wished for vultures to take away Brigid mccole

He has gone out at the top. Fastest growing economy in Europe and the cusp of full employment. When he took office FF had cost us our sovereignty and lads were catching and eating pigeons.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Because of it’s global nature a country the size of Ireland has little control over how the economy performs. Certain controls should be in place to ensure it doesn’t have boom/bust cycle Ireland seems set on. The Central Bank introduced 20% minimum deposit but lowered this after pressure from various sources including government. Kenny has led a government which has left us with high levels of homelessness, a health service with first world levels of funding but 3rd world levels of service. Patients on trollies, like homeless numbers are at an all time high.

We have a police force that is not fit for purpose. This government have instructed various reports/investigations/tribunals but ignore all recommendations. We allow whistle-blowers to have their lives ruined and allow state bodies to collude to drag their good names through the gutter. We allowed multi billion companies set up as charities, sell them state owned assets at knock-down prices and repatriate profits free of tax. We appealed an EU ruling that we take 13bn in taxes from one multi-national who we allowed pay tax at a rate of 0.005% on profits reported through Irish companies. We try to force through water charges because the EU say we must.

Keep the Recovery Going.

2 Likes

From 3rd May…

2 Likes

Amazing. You’re some sort of savant.

I know!

The loss of a full Minister will be a big blow to Limerick. It’ll be a long time before they have one again…

Hold on…Niall Collins to Foreign Affairs after the next election, a possi

Two seventeen

1 Like