The Celtic Phoenix - A thread to list the economic miracles of Michael Noonan & Fine Gael

About half that pal

Thereā€™s only about twenty bits in that.

Over a euro for a thirty gramme pack

What about multi packs?

Indeed, I thought I was clear though

The Feantsa report was compiled by getting experts across 15 EU member states to complete a questionnaire exploring the extent of statistical data on homelessness in their countries. The report finds that Ireland and Spain appeared to have the lowest levels of homelessness overall, but it notes that ā€œtheir definitions did not include some ETHOS Light categories of homelessnessā€.

For this reason, it would be inaccurate to directly compare their rate of homelessness to other countries which may use other categories of measurement.

All countries typically apply categories 1-3 when counting homelessness (with some exceptions in how they are measured). Ireland is one of the countries that only uses these definitions.

Denmark, Finland and Sweden apply all six categories when counting the number of homeless people.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/no-way-to-end-homelessness-says-housing-agency-chairman-1.3342278%3Fmode=amp

Good man Conor Skehan.

1 Like

Would the homeless crisis count as one of Noonanā€™s miracles? Seems like a strange thread to put that Conor Skehan article in Tim.

He got housing and rent in particular booming again, so fewer can keep themselves sheltered.
In a way, the homeless figures are a testament to his financial brilliance.
He and his blueshirt cronies will be toasting every rise. *

*this may not be 100% accurate.

2 Likes

Minister for Justice during the Kerry Babies scandalā€¦

4 Likes

What a lengthy career the man has had. He acted swiftly on the controversial case of course, setting up a tribunal and after the breakup of the controversial Murder Squad and the establishment of the Garda Complaints committee a forerunner to GSOC

1 Like

There were two more ā€˜Graceā€™ cases ā€¦

:open_mouth:

1 Like

Iā€™m sure we coined this phrase long before anyone else

Mr Hogan was similarly protective of the current system, saying ā€œweā€™re much more transparentā€ than other countries because Ireland is up front about its tax exemptions.:joy::joy::joy:

There is no issue.

Show me that these multinationals devise, build, market and sell from Ireland and you might have a point.

ā€¦except Paschal wasnā€™t able to explain it.

Joseph Stiglitz is an economist, whatever about his political leanings. He isnā€™t an expert in tax.

:joy::joy::joy:

Your Swiss Toni like responses always amuse me Tim. Keep them coming.

1 Like