The Celtic Phoenix - A thread to list the economic miracles of Michael Noonan & Fine Gael

If FG thought as much they’d be buying votes now. Obviously they’re confident to hold out to 2020.

They don’t want to spend because it will go into the hands of social welfare recipients and public sector workers.

Are they being overly cautious with the housing/rents/health crisis? People need investment/relief now… Or have they got the figure right?

There’s always a crisis.

Due to ineptness and not spending.

:rollseyes:

Typical SF view of finances. Whats being done is wrong. But dont ask me what should be done

And the TDs continue to give them self raises.

Great input, pal. Did you come up with that all by yourself?

You made it v easy

I didn’t do anything but ask a question.

Thats not a question

Is that where you magically jumped in? Scroll back…Dim the establishment lackey accepts crisis’ as a fact of life… I merely suggested why it happens. I don’t speak on behalf of SF by the by.

Who defended that?

Spending money is fine and all.

But the likes of yourself will be the first to line up defending trade unions refusing to change even the tiniest work practice unless they get a pay rise.

The good times will end again in March 2019

I’ve never defended unions … Fair pay for fair play and you won’t hear a peep out of me. I’m left leaning but not a out and out lefty head banger.

They won’t. Should improve on the medium term. Biggest worry really is that without the brits, the corpo tax wheezes may become a bit more exposed.

What’s wrong with the working man fighting to improve his lot ?
Would you rather the wealthy get ever wealthier while the common mans living standard is again reduced by the last recession. Time we got back to where we were beforehand.

The problem is that people fighting for wealth for doing little or nothing just doesn’t work.

Didn’t you describe these lads as work shy recently?