The Championship thread

Laz has done his own thing with his Forest thread but I shall be centralising my leeds united posts this this thread for the year, mac would much appreciate it if you would do the same…We are live now on bbc 1 against Derby and that ubber cunt Robbie Savage…reckon we will survive comfortably in this division but would be far more bullish about our chances of we had signed a quality striker to replace Beckford…Glad we held onto Howson, he has the makings of a fine footballer

Feel free to discuss any championship matters here…Marc Wilson was supposedly excellent in defeat for Pompey this afternoon

Lovely pass from Howson.

Super play from young Howson there…Great response after going one down…Capello get him in the England squad :smiley:

Never a penalty :frowning:

Have the Leeds game on in the background without paying too much attention to it but Kasper Schmeichel has just made a truly outstanding double save. :clap:

:clap:

I forgot you were a Leeds man Pukey. I’ll probably stick mostly to this thread so but at least I can sleep soundly at night now knowing that out there somewhere, there is a dedicated Forest thread on TFK.
Forest v Leeds live on Sky next Sunday @ 1pm. Both sides could do with a quick pick-me-up after their opening day defeats, should be a cracker.

To the Championship :pint: that’s where the craic is at!

I have a passing interest in leeds alright but my gra for English soccer is deminishing by the year…

[QUOTE=The Puke;383966]

I have a passing interest in leeds alright but my gra for English soccer is deminishing by the year…[/QUOTE]
thats how i feel as well but i reserve the right to change that should they get promoted or beat man u again.

That goes without saying

My interest in the Championship has diminished somewhat by last seasons relegation of my beloved Sheffield Wednesday.

Who will go up this year?

Predictions time…

There’s a lad playing for Cardiff called Danny Drinkwater - I’m sure Sid Waddell might be able to do the rest.

Disaster for Roy Keane’s Ipswich. Flamboyantly gay senator and Joycean scholar Dvid Norris had put them in front but they conceded a heartbreaking last-gasp equaliser.

Good pun from the guy on Soccer Saturday who said that Clarke Carlisle scored that equaliser just as the countdown clock was ticking.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:B_qhgRw8tX8J:www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2010/0226/carlisle_countdown.html+clarke+carlisle&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ie :lol:

Bellamy scored a belter of a freekick on his debut and was involved in 2 other goals.

Roy Keane seems to be getting some momentum going with Ipswich too.

Bellers The Legend. :clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIwnYBw2pNk

Ipswich are going up

:clap:

Leeds were 4-1 up at home against Preston and are now losing 5-4 with 20 odd mins left :blink:

Was just about to dig out this thread, from 4-1 up to 6-4 down, ah Leeds. :smiley:

I’ll be looking for a price in the morning for Leeds to be relegated. The team is brittle enough so a result like this could rightly fuck em up.