The Chelsea supporters thread

Diego Costa is the best striker in the premiership

2 Likes

Just reading back on your observations on Conte on 24 September, the day Chelsea lost 3-0 to Woolwich.

Am I not allowed change My mind? Is this Nazi Germany? @Nembo_Kid has re-educated me, he is the greatest football mind on TFK

1 Like

You do seem to change your mind a lot when it comes to supporting soccer teams. The references to Nazi Germany are very apt in relation to your current flavour of the month.

I can change teams as much as I like, I like to have instant success when I select a team, it looks like I made the right choice here

2 Likes

Oirish people just dont get it

1 Like

12IAR

9 clear and it’s not even the new year!

Funny seeing @ChocolateMice and @GeoffreyBoycott all excited cause Costa was suspended. Idiots didnt realise we will win these 2 games without him and he will come back fresh

2 Likes

Only a 1-game ban for 5 yellows, mate.

1 Like

What do you expect from a nautical genius unaware there are at least two channels between Ireland and the mainland.

We’ll be heading to @GeoffreyBoycott’s ground, 13 games after Boycott told us Conte was being found out in a serious football environment, to equal a PL record to and keep our cushy lead at the head of the table.

How long are you supporting Chelsea lid?

About 4 months.

Unreal, I stuck with us through thick and thin at the start of the season and I’m being reward now for my loyalty.

2 Likes

Wasn’t aware that I had made any comment on Costa’s latest suspension.

Big time

A great time to be alive

Is Costa suspended?

No one game at a time mantra for the new breed of Chelsea supporter, notwithstanding Stoke winning two and drawing one of the last four league meetings.

Coming from a villa fan

Chelsea
ManC
Arsenal
Liverpool

You’ve consistently underestimated Mr Conte.

we are going to piss the league