The Chelsea supporters thread

So it’s just faux outrage on your part?

I understand he’s an Italian republican - whatever that is.

No, I’m just pointing out the ludicrous hypocrisy at the heart of your newfound love of Chelsea.

So it doesn’t really bother you about the links between Spurs and loyalism?

Spurs are a Jewish club.

With links to loyalism.

Every English club will have a loyalist element.

Chelsea are immersed in it and are by far and away the most anti-Irish support in England.

2 Likes

I can’t believe you’ve done this.

2 Likes

Tomato, Tomatoe.

Your republican credentials are in tatters mate.

Your credibility is in tatters as the nature of your outrage has been exposed as opportunistic and disingenuous.

Your a busted flush pal.

You were the forum’s most prominent Provo but you took the soup and disgraced yourself. Your comrades will never forgive you for this.

1 Like

My comrades are all Chelsea fans and republicans.

We will take over the Matt Harding Stand and drive the loyalists out, just like the ultra factions do in Italy.

1 Like

@Nembo_Kid seems shocked to find that British soccer clubs aren’t diehard Irish Republicans. Who knew that supporting a British game and a British league would throw up such a result, but sure I’m only a West Brit, what would I know.

1 Like

This is new territory to me.

I’ve never supported a British team before!

2 Likes

Good luck with that pal. The denizens of the Matthew Harding Stand would be a more fickle breed of Chelsea fan. Its the Shed End Combat 18/Chelsea Headhunters mob you’ll really need to work your powers of persuasion on.

Rome was not built in a day. First the Matthew Harding, then The Shed.

1 Like

The Conte backlash is gaining momentum. 2 hours after being mentioned on Newstalk as a despicable drugs cheat the same accusation is made on RTE radio.

I was one of the fools who thought he was doing a great job at Chelsea, they’re all hepped up on goof balls.

I suppose you enjoy slandering a man with no evidence?

https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/15781778_1188268841283555_6528328346253371396_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=4322d009269e31d1d3916ebe5e9c0bcc&oe=58EF0567

1 Like