The Chelsea supporters thread

Are you watching, Are you watching, Are you watching, Are you watching @GeoffreyBoycott? Are you watching @GeoffreyBoycott?

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZYfi_Ex_gM

For somebody who failed so badly in his last job the rat faced one has done really well this year in fairness.

Iā€™m reading with interest what you had to say about Mr Conte back on 24 September. Surprised you havenā€™t been labelled a racist and xenophobic as well.

1 Like

Conte won him over

he can admit it

can you say you got it wrong again?

2 Likes

Heā€™s a wonderful manger, it takes a big man to say he got it wrong. If he was manager of togshitting hotspur, they would have won the league

2 Likes

Itā€™s very poor form that @GeoffreyBoycott canā€™t hold his hands up and say he was wrong but I imagine being a xenophobe would reduce any sense of a rational thought process.

I canā€™t wait for the parade in West London

1 Like

Will you be in full Chelsea pensioner regalia, pal?

1 Like

Looks like a great signing for us lads

1 Like

Delighted we are investing in local youths

1 Like

Little Billy Gilmour could be the next big thing.

2 Likes

plucked from obscurity by our great scouting system

2 Likes

Can anyone confirm if @GeoffreyBoycott found the class to hold his hands up and say he got it wrong on Conte?

I canā€™t confirm that

Still waiting for an answer to my Harry Kane query

@GeoffreyBoycott?

Huh? Rangers are a sister club to Chelsea, mate.

Thatā€™s disappointing.

Maybe @GeoffreyBoycott takes the same approach to answering the tough questions as he does with running marathons.

1 Like

Itā€™s been a bad season. I believe he predicted the foxes would go down too :grin:

Lolz.

He was cribbing about major conglomerates getting big decisions but was nowhere to be heard in recent weeks as Spurs got ridiculous decision after ridiculous decision.

Guess who have the most pelanties in the EPL this season, mate?

Hotspurs ?