The Chelsea supporters thread

Despise?

Your story doesn’t add up. A bit like when @Mac claims posts dissing Rugby don’t annoy him.

Who the fuck is this @Mac dude and what does it have to do with me? It adds up fine, I don’t like the drug cheat rat faced Italian manager of Chelsea.

No it doesn’t. You’re pissed because Conte is a proven winner. It’s because you’re bitter.

1 Like

I don’t think so but your guess is as good as mine and I’ve no rational explanation.

The resident Chelsea fans are refusing to condemn the sickening racial abuse that their own player, the unfortunate Antonio RĂźdiger was subjected to.

Still no comment on the scandal engulfing the English FA?

Lucky to be level at half time after scoring a goal from a corner that was clearly wrongly awarded, unbelievable decision from a linesman about 5 metres away with nothing blocking his view.

@Nembo_Kid, no comment on the corner award that led to Chelsea’s goal?
Great finish by Pedro but terrible to see a small club getting shafted like that.

Yet no contempt for Guardiola. I also remember you classing another footballer who was a self confessed drug cheat as one of the nicest guys in sport too. Bizarre to berate one man for being a drug cheat and extol others for it

2 Likes

You’re a hypocrite.

We’ve been on the wrong end of the refereeing decisions this season.

He’s a hypocrite.

All he stands for is cheating and faux outrage.

I have no love for Pep mate, this is the Chelsea thread, I fail to see why I would bring him into it??
Who is the footballer you mention?

How am I a hypocrite mate? I’m only seeking your comment because you get so outraged about these things when other teams are the beneficiaries.

I never heard you bemoaning Chelsea being shafted by referees.

In fact you were bizarrely claiming Pedro dived in the FA cup semi final last year when the referee should actually have dismissed the Spurs player.

Ok guys.

Relax.

2-1 Watford lolzers

Watford have come from behind and are now leading 1-2 at Stamford Bridge.

I actually called Pedro a coward for going down and looking for the red card rather than trying to score,
I have no time for cheating.

How could he not go down.

The Spurs player took him down and should have been sent off.