The Citizens of Cavan and Fermanagh Thread, including Quinns

Fitzpatrick and Lillis are lowlifes and have shown no remorse for their crimes. At least Quinn has owned up to whatever wrongdoings he committed. He was tricksed by Anglo.

Sean Quinn moved a fairy fort. He can have expected no less than this.

These slippery fucks up in court this morning with a new legal team. Two week adjournment to allow legal team get up to speed.
Judge concerned by further evidence of what can only be described as fraud.
No sign of ‘Petey’ who is hiding behind their beloved border.
Junior is getting out though, for 2 weeks anyway. He will surely bull that young wan from Castleknock tonight.

Is there any chance of Junior doing a ‘Petey’ on it now i wonder and moving a mile over the road into UK territory?

As probable as 5000 + fucking clowns attending the next Rally HVB

Fucking kunts. If there was a thread called ‘The FOAD thread’ I’d put all these Quinn kunts into it.

Id like for these horrific fuckers to be rounded up at their next gathering and their Irish passports confiscated. Let them keep their British ones im sure they are all cute enough to hold both.

Im sure this Patricia Gilheaney was the nutcase on with Vincent Browne claiming the Quinns were sold a pup!

Hopefully Senior is having porridge this time tomorrow but i doubt it.
In a way id love it if Quinn had a fucking stroke and these backward gobshites starting burning Cavan to the ground in revenge.

Warning of ‘civil unrest’ if Quinn is sent to prison

A CAMPAIGN group set up to support Sean Quinn and his family have warned of potential “civil unrest” if he goes to jail or falls ill as a result of ongoing legal battles.
The warning by Concerned Irish Citizens (CIC) comes as the High Court rules later today whether the 66-year-old, who has had two heart operations, should be sent to jail for breaking court orders.
“There is civil unrest, but we don’t want it exploding in the wrong way,” said Patricia Gilheany, secretary of CIC which says it condemns any acts of violence and vandalism.
Ms Gilheany said CIC has received reports from many people concerned about the “confirmed signs of trauma, exhaustion and heartbreak” experienced by Mr Quinn and his wife Patricia at a recent rally in Ballyconnell, Co Cavan.
“Many have also commented that if Sean Quinn or any of his family drop dead from the sheer pressure and stress that they are being subjected to on a daily basis, there will be very serious consequences for their perpetrators and for those who facilitated this horror,” said Ms Gilheany.
The IBRC (formerly Anglo) has a visible security detail surrounding key bank personnel during court appearances but it does not comment on such matters. Last year, a new chief executive appointed to the Quinn Group had his family car completely destroyed by an arson attack at his home in Co Meath.
Paul O’Brien’s BMW was completely ruined in the attack, which also caused damage to the front of his home.
CIC said that it has been flooded with calls from people who are “deeply frustrated and outraged” by events surrounding the IBRC whose executives were grilled yesterday by an Oireachtas committee.
Purge
Today’s court hearing centres on orders not to interfere with the family’s €500m-strong international property group.
Earlier this month new lawyers retained by Sean Quinn Snr told the High Court that he wants to purge his contempt, and is willing to co-operate with the former Anglo Irish Bank.
Medical reports are likely to feature strongly in any plea of mitigation should Ms Justice Elizabeth Dunne direct that Mr Quinn be sent to jail. His son Sean Quinn Jnr served a three-month sentence at Dublin’s Mountjoy Prison for contempt of court.

• Dearbhail McDonald Legal Editor

I experienced all these symptoms on the evening after our All Ireland loss to KK but I got fcuk all sympathy.

Sean Quinn can go an fcuk.

D day for Sean Quinn, that was some groveling that was done by his defense team in court yesterday. Maybe if he had of respected the courts ruling from the start, he wouldn’t be in the shit he is in now. I hope he gets jailed serves the fucker right for trying to be above the law of the state.

Jail the hoor

im backing 3 months, but with a stay on it to allow him to cooperate with the banks… We dont jail white collar criminals in this country its a joke.

Concerned Idiotic Cunts ! :shakefist: :shakefist:

Who the fuck are they to use Irish in that abbreviation :mad:

Cunts, the lot of them. :guns:

He’s going to jail anyway. Looks like he won’t appeal.

Fuck you CIC, fuck the lot of ye :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am looking forward to see what sort of civil unrest this crowd of gobshites are going to do now that their leader has been jailed for nine weeks.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/1102/sean-quinn.html

He got nine weeks.

The poor divil.

He will have loads of lads to play 25 with for match’s where he is headed :lol: :lol:

I dont agree with the way the Quinns have treated the courts but I will say at least they are taking their medicine unlike that coward Peter Daragh Quinn hiding up the north. I hope that fucker is caught crossing the border and is fucked in a cell.