The Citizens of Cavan and Fermanagh Thread, including Quinns

I can’t wait for the Civil unrest to kick off.

It’s going to be swift and brutal

Some “Republicans” up there - happy to use the border all the time for their own benefit and yet claim they want it gone. Sickening.

:clap: :clap: Not wrong lad.

Cake & Eat it shit :shakefist:

+1
always laugh when I hear the GGA dullards boast about it being a nationalist game yet when it comes to grants they are the organisation that makes the most of British rule in Ireland

Crossmaglen are the worst for that shit

A few Quinn lovers on liveline now. :slight_smile:

A few right beauts on liveline at the moment backing the chieftain.

He was forced into helping out anglo. Are these people nuts or what?

Mary from Blanchardstown:

“Everybody makes mistakes, I think they’ve been through enough”

It really is a role reversal. All those Irish people who suffered injustices in British courts down through the ages. Now look what’s happening to UK citizens in Irish courts.

Liveline poll called it 66 per cent for ‘Jail the Hoor’ and 34 per cent said ‘release the hoor’.

Civil Unrest?

http://www.politics.ie/forum/current-affairs/199503-entrances-quinn-firms-blocked-workers-locked-out.html

The Chieftain is passively organizing this from his cell.

The citizens of Cavan & Fermanagh are acting this out beautifully for him.
Will he ever release them? If he dies what will happen them?

It’s gas listening to his supporters repeating the line - “look how many jobs he created”

Yeah, but look at how many jobs he is now responsible for losing due to his own greed. We’re all paying for it in the form of added insurance premiums and social welfare claims which the Quinns have directly caused.

They must be seething up in Ballyconnell. 9 weeks in jail.

Bit disappointed with this, I was expecting to see them charging the Dail with pitch forks.

not one to gloat over someone’s misfortune but this quinn cunt deserves all he gets and more

the icarus syndrome still alive and well in quinn land. as soon as the tapes came out against his idiot son and nephew the game was up for them and they should have settled out of court. sean quinns greatest failing was that he never knew when he was beaten, it proved his undoing and will continue to.

The fall from grace must be nearly unprecedented in global commerce. Billionaire to bankrupt in what 4 years?

The first of many hopefully to do jail time who were responsible for the collapse of the Irish economy. Big business, banks and government, a toxic combination without proper regulation.

Thats the key.

Unless they step up the cases against the white collar bankers who were involved in all of this, Seanie could fast become a ‘hero for the common man who was mislead by the banks’.

I would like to believe that but I doubt it. While Quinn deserves to be thrown in prison for hiding cash and assets that belong to the Irish people, I do wonder why he is being pursued so vigorously while nothing seems to be happening with anyone else. Is everybody else co-operating fully? Fair play to them if so-all these shady bastards with off-shore accounts and millions in their wife’s name, etc all have nothing to hide-that’s great stuff altogether.

[quote name=‘Kinvara’s Passion’ timestamp=‘1352114816’ post=‘697975’]

Thats the key.

Unless they step up the cases against the white collar bankers who were involved in all of this, Seanie could fast become a ‘hero for the common man who was mislead by the banks’.[/quote]
Spot on. They’ll make martyrs of these greedt cunts yet if this doesnt happen, and fast.

will he fuck. seanie fitz is the poster boy for the rise and fall of the celtic tiger. the likes of gaybo and dunphy lost their shirt in anglo and will keep up the anti seanie charge for a while.

he has been charged and will do a short amount of time in jail Id be pretty certain. He will shut his mouth and do his time unlike Quinn. That I fear may be the end of it, with a few more doing small time also.

whether there is the heart in investigative journalism in Ireland and within law and order circles to root out other key players in the collapse of the irish economy is another matter. the fat fuck from offaly is up to his neck in it anyway. Fingleton goes without saying and seemed to be the politicans favourite banker. would love to see him crack in court yet amazingly hasnt been charged yet. Dont like how BOI and particularly AIB (disgraceful corporate institution and that was even well before the crash) seem to be escaping the wrath of public opinion and the forces of law and order.

Still no satisfactory explanation why this utter cunt gets to serve his sentence in the training wing in Mountjoy whereas anyone else is lobbed in with the main population. This country is sickening.