The Confessions Thread

No. I bumped into a Galway lad who was sniffing Columbian but that was as far west as I got.

Mingled with a group with a lad from Tyrone, sound lad. Chatted GAA which was a great relief in a room full of rugby lovers. Neither of us knew who Nigel Owens was but both had huge respect for Mugsy.

2 Likes

It was sickening to hear the soup taking cunts applaud and nod their heads in appreciation when Owens was banging on about Rugby being the best game in the world

I weeped at mary poppins

1 Like

Wept.

Jesus wept

2 Likes

I’ve started to purposely veer into people I meet on the street whose* eyes are fixated on their mobile phones.

@Bandage, can you check that whose for me.

3 Likes

When they smell of sheep dip, you just know you’ve had bad mutton.

I steal a big bag of pick n mix everytime I go to the cinema. It makes me very happy. My missus not so much, but she has no problem eating the stolen goods. Santry is the easiest mark while swords presents the most difficult challenge. .

4 Likes

Christ, its hardly worth it is it?

1 Like

On Saturday night, my wife went to bed before me. When I got to bed after her, she had her finest on, suspenders the lot.
Unfortunately I had no prior warning, so instead of following her upstairs, I had a quick flick through the channels first. Even more unfortunately, I happened upon kk losing by a decent score to Cark in the hurling. Worse, it was still in the first half, so I stayed up and watched the whole fiasco, right down to the final arseways puc out.
To round it off, I then found the last few k of a cracking stage of the Paris -Nice, and watched that.
Needless to say, by the time I got to bed she was sound asleep, so much so that I couldn’t bring myself to wake her (in truth, by then, I know the response wouldn’t have been positive)
When I asked for a rerun the following night, she laughed at me.
Witch.

12 Likes

1 Like

Is this you and your wife, @flattythehurdler?

1 Like

Probably not, but I do enjoy getting one over on the cunts with their nine euro for a box of popcorn that costs 8 cents to make.

I wholeheartedly agree with your crusade pal.

From the age of 18-22, i frequented Cheap Tuesdays at MovieHouse cinemas, Belfast with a bottle of buckfast. £2.50 admission got me, nay - entitled me, to three consecutive movies and unlimited pick n mix for the duration.

5 Likes

Indeed @myboyblue, indeed.
That final kk point was, in hindsight, yet more salt in the running sores that those cunts have opened on me from the age of about six.

1 Like

Sounds like she put them on and went straight to sleep, just so she could tell you to fuck off for the next few weeks. She surely would have given you a shout if she was really keen.

3 Likes

You are probably right. Who the fuck knows what women are ever really thinking.

2 Likes

yep, flatty has been destroyed by his missus here with the oldest trick in the book. no doubt she will get serious milage out of it and when the poor ionnocent divil goes for his month of April ride he would want to be bringing a decent bit of jewlery up the stairs with him to make amends.

3 Likes

Stealing is stealing. I hope you get caught the next time, that they prosecute and drag you through the district courts.

5 Likes

Was in the same boat last night. After a long weekend of child minding I had left the beard grow a few days. No action without a smooth chin so followed herself straight up at bed time and proceeded to a shave. She was asleep by the time I was done; around 5 mins after I started.

FML!

1 Like

:grinning:

7 Likes