The Confessions Thread

Jesus I’d hate to live a pathetic life like that, having to beg for sex

2 Likes

Lads did ye ever fire off a wank while the wife was gone to bed (usually in a huff) only to climb into the leaba a few minutes later to be met with ‘do you fancy a quickie?’

8 Likes

Delighted to give that like #10. You mug.

I am truly a mug.

She makes you shave before sex?

I didn’t realise Michael McDowell posted here. Hi Michael.

Yes, he posts under the username @artfoley.

2 Likes

No, pal. Better chance of getting some if I do though.

In our culture we respect the wishes of women. Not sure how it works with A-Rabs…

Or in @ChocolateMice case the traveling community.

2 Likes

Your wife sounds like a thundering cunt.

1 Like

My wife said she wouldn’t kiss a lad with a beard either. She may just have been protesting too much.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc7Fn4Hk088

this came on the radio on the way home there, I broke down crying for some reason as the Chorus kicked in, unreal tune, signifies what it means to be Irish this week

5 Likes

Does Michael own the cinema that you steal from?

So you have to shave your bollox as well?

Went full roaster with the westlife boys some years ago on Paddys weekend in O Neills in London. They were just breaking at the time and we’re making some appearance and singing their first single, fucked if I remember what it was. The boys were in fine form, coming to terms with the women firing themselves at them. McFadden was with that Katona bint but seemed to be enjoying the attention nonetheless and was mad for the crack. The other boys, Egan apart seemed restrained enough. All I can rightly remember is drinking trays of shots with McFadden and being in a hape of shit the following Sunday morning as I tried to find my way to The Church. Whereupon myself and the lads I was with escalated the Roasterness even further by buying plastic bin bags of cans and tying them to our belts before getting fucked entirely and beginning the trek that took in the Walkabout and a dentists chair and some other Aussie named bar whose name escapes me now. Was in some shit come Monday morning.

Good times.

Cool story.

10 Likes

Covent garden or Shepard’s bush? Covent garden one was great for the birds.

Covent Garden I think? Unrale so it was.

1 Like

Would be nice if it was true but I doubt it.

Aye, because you’d make up a story about meeting fucking westlife.

3 Likes