The Confessions Thread

It’s not a bad record

1 Like

It’s not, in fairness.

I haven’t heard Mississippi by Pussycat in a long long time. And there is a reason for that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ABwUhMLF4

Great song. Best selling single of 1976. The girls were Dutch but of Polish origin.

George Baker was Dutch as well wasn’t he?

It was played a lot as I remember.

It was. Sure it was no1 for 6 weeks.

1 Like

I had unforgettable fire as a lp which I bought in Germany. That would be a nice piece to have now but I have no idea where it is.

Every U2 album up to Achtung Baby was very good. Maybe it was me that changed when I began listening to a wider variety of music but they’ve been mostly shit ever since. Pride, bad and unforgettable fire are three U2 classics.

1 Like

I have no idea what a bob Radcliffe medal is

1 Like

I always believed the 6 Nations was so called because of the number of participating sides and not the number of nations each side can choose from.

16 Likes

:smile:

A 6 year old beat me in a quiz on association football today.

I’d be proud of that. Although I’d be concerned about the welfare of the 6 year old.

His knowledge was phenomenal.

Whilst admirable in one sense. It’s a bit disappointing that a child reared in Ireland has a knowledge of such foreign games, I really, really hope his knowledge of Gaa games is as strong.

1 Like

It was the League of Ireland round that won it for him.

1 Like

I thought you despised little people? Apart from the ones who ride horses obviously…

2 Likes

Great stuff. I’ll have a worthy successor on here in 20 years’ time.

I’m on babysitting/child minding duty tomorrow night mate. To say I’m not looking forward to it would be an understatement

1 Like