The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

October 6th.

McGregor vs Khabib

Confirmed.

1 Like

Another massive pay day. Well played Conor.

1 Like

Surely McGregor will get killed. Out of the ring for 2 years, a very poor lifestyle, up against a superior looking fighter. His big chance is if Khabib can’t take the power right at the start.

In fact I’m going to open Paddy Power right now to see what the odds for khabib are.

Mayweather took his power. This power is only a load of shit. Beating up Featherweight lads cutting weight to dangerous levels. Khabib will control him and hopefully retire him too.

It would be great to see him properly humiliated. Diaz took his power fairly well at light weight but Alvarez couldn’t handle it.
Obviously he’s nothing close to the power of a boxer but these lads are wrestlers who never really get hit. I think Khabib is the real deal and handle it.

BTW the market agrees. Khabib is 8/13 and I’m a little disappointed. Still though Mayweather was something similar v Pacquiao and that was free money in retrospect.

This is WWE stuff though - how can you have a proper market

3 Likes

You can have a pretend market.

2 Likes

1 Like

Hes fully mad…

Twas cringe.

1 Like

Do you honestly think that a weetabix isn’t on the cards here to con the simpletons that still believe in this “sport “ ??

1 Like

@anon26343222 won’t get a bet settled tmrw with all the talking about the presser.

https://twitter.com/DarrMurphy/status/1042896918827950081

Great to see Conor make absolute shit of another nobody in some presser last night. The guys a legend.

They wouldn’t want to drug test after press conferences :grin:

Great to see McGregor fluent in Irish too. :smirk:

Your right I won’t, because I’m off today! :relaxed:

Place was half empty last fight. The arse has falling out of the bandwagon. Lads spending 5k to go to Vegas to watch wwe with gloves.

2 Likes