The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

The check hook. The one that floored Hatton was incredible.

Yes that’s my point. He obviously had very little respect for McGregor’s power

I’d say chances of hitting him more so than power. McGregor would be giving Money a 2 day notice of when he planned to punch him.

Not quite a check hook - the check hook steps to the side of the punch, this is different.

This YTube lad is still calling him out.

Eassssyyyyyyyyyy for him :+1:

That YouTube lad is physically too big for McTapout

The greatest tribute to Wayweather is that he has been in very few great fights .

He must laugh at getting his biggest purse from boxing a lad who boxed amateur at Leinster intermediate level

Is he actually a lot bigger than him? I’ve no idea.

I think I’d still be backing a professional MMA Fighter here against a Youtuber.

He’s over 6ft and mctapout is only a sparrow fart

1 Like

ah come off it

Mayweather’s greatest achievement is being awarded a decision against Canelo on the judges cards, even though one tried to rob him.

1 Like

I’m wrong

He’s 5’10”

Mcgregour is 5’9”

I said “very few “ . That was a very decent fight agreed .

FM’s brilliance is in his ability to mind himself .

did you ever see the Chavez fight when he struggled to make super feather weight?

I probably did . Go on …

an all time great scrap. Mosely fight, Cotto fight. De La Hoya fight

Mosely had him rattled and he came back. De la Hoya bate him seven shades. Pacquaio.

They were all great fights.

A lot of his title fights were shit because the opponent couldn’t get within an asses roar of him

He fought Manny when Manny was past it . He beat Cotto fairly comfortably ( Cotto was a really wonderful fighter ) .

FM was near on GOAT territory but wasn’t in many great fights ( although he fought great fighters ) .

2 Likes

Maidana hurt him and he came back. A lot of his earlier fights were better spectacles - by the end he was just beating lads up

He won major belts from super feather up to light middle.

He must have half killed himself to make 130

His first fight with Castillo was his toughest. You can make a case for Castillo getting the decision even

He was in a few close ones early. He was definitely minded then