The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's šŸ

A sad night for the MMA/WWE fans

Imagine thinking this scumbag was in the pantheon of greats alongside Padraig Harrington and Ken Doherty :grin:

8 Likes

Father time catches up with everyone eventually. There is no doubt that in his pomp McGregor will go down as one of the greats. But he has been softened up now by the trappings of success and the lifestyle that he may have got away with in his 20ā€™s has slowed him down. He should probably consider retirement before he tarnishes his legacy or gets hurt. He has nothing left to prove.

McGregor will be back for Wrestlmania. Ladder match vs John Cena would be an ideal comeback

1 Like

No surprise youā€™d be a fan of McGregor.

His next storyline will be contracting Covid-19 and getting assaulted in ICU by Stone Cold with a bedpan

1 Like

Iā€™m not q fan but heā€™s right.

You changed that from ā€˜where did i say I was a fan you simpletonā€™. :thinking:

Wrong log in.

@Enrique is an edgelordā€¦ he gave a big long spiel the other night saying that he doesnā€™t want to end up an insufferable cunt like meā€¦ The poor chap was always an insufferable cunt, shur itā€™s his MO around here.

2 Likes

Is he still trying very hard? I have him on the ignore.

He has lost five ā€˜fightsā€™ in MMA. If he was an actual boxer heā€™d be ridiculed for the utter joke of an individual that he is.

Everyone loses fights in MMA. I agree 5 lost fights in boxing and your career is over

1 Like

Since he reached the top of the sport he appears to have a desperate win loss record

Desperately hard.

He did retire already, this was his comeback.

Alright then if you retired you should stay retired. Thereā€™s a reason you considered it in the first place.

Did he move on from coach Kavanagh?

After he was already champion of the world doing it wrong

Thatā€™s fair enough but one thing you have to give him is that he fought anyone who asked to fight him ā€¦whereas that simply doesnā€™t happen in boxing ā€¦records are protected more in boxing

I wouldnā€™t give that horrible cunt anything.

2 Likes