The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

Which fights did he not take?

That last punch McGregor took was right in the eye. I’d not be at all surprised if he’s got a fractured socket.
In any case that knockout sequence above was a sickening spectacle.

McGregor will go the way of Sonny Liston yet.

No fighter can have a long career without discipline between fights.
I reckon they’re all taking all sorts of PEDs, to gain muscle, cut weight, look ripped, epo etc, but that’ll only get you so far.
The big advantage of MMA is the fighters don’t get punched in the head over and over and over, or take 12 round pummellings.

Hatton had a 15 year career and he was a fat mess between fights

2 Likes

Tyson Fury

Just like Covid is a cod I thought lads here were sure all McGregors fights were fixed ?seems a very strange result to fix…financially very damaging …

Was he always that way or was it only towards the end of his career he went to those extremes? Manos de piedra another one.

Almost all of them blow off steam between camps. Its impossible to sustain 365

1 Like
3 Likes

More publicized as he got more high-profile but I think he was always that way. The father being a publican was probably no small part of it too

Any auld chatter out of him after the fight?

A bad night for our Dublin posters… their hero was battered.

2 Likes

1 Like

:joy: deleted. Never change ewan

He did, and its who I was thinking of, but his fat mess between fights phase was latterly, and terminated his career.
Ill pm you if you like

That fight wasn’t fixed. Those punches were vicious.

Tyson fury got a grip on himself.

Like all previous fights but for some reason lads around here reckon it’s all a cod when he wins but now he gets sparked there’s no mention of fixes…:man_shrugging:

I don’t doubt you, but there have been plenty that burned the candle at both ends; less nowadays maybe but some of these lads come from fairly chaotic backgrounds and keep going back to home turf

Is it Hyde or Hattersley that Ricky comes from?

His next big battle is to keep whatever money he has made.