The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

As Pee Flynn once famously remarked, a class act.

Why’s everyone got their panties in a bunch over that interview?

He had a microphone put in his face while his leg was snapped in two.

@Enrique called it right here

1 Like

He was having cracks at Poirier’s wife before, and after, he got schooled. Sometimes you need to know when to have manners.

1 Like

That’s part of the game for fuck sake. Lads are handy enough at choosing when to be outraged, there was fuck all in that

Nasty looking injury, took some cojones to finish the round. He’s a hard bastard

2 Likes

He’s an ill bred scumbag

14 Likes

I read the transcript and though no way he said that. Its a piss take. Then listened to the interview. He’s gone full dub scumbag

I hate McGregor as much as any man here. I was reminded there of Tony Montana when he’s tied up about to get the chainsaw into the side and he’s still telling the guy to fuck himself. You have to have some admiration, even if he’s a scumbag.

McGregor should drink more milk instead of cocaine and shit whiskey.

3 Likes

I’d say mcgregor is only still fighting as he’s contracted to …is that the fifth one ? He hardly needs the money and it’s clear he doesn’t have hunger or discipline for it anymore …

A pure and unadulterated knacker is all he is.And the amount of brain dead sheep of young lads we have in this country worshipping that tramp is beyond belief but it’s also very telling as regards the way society is going.I NEVER take satisfaction from someone getting injured badly but I’ll make an exception with that tinker and say I’m delighted.

12 Likes

You’re a fine gentleman are you?

Your use of language there is worse than anything McGregor said you scumbag

What?

1 Like

You may shave off the hipster beard now lad and have a good look in the mirror.Id be pissed off as well if I was you :laughing::laughing:

Mouthing off horrendously even after defeat across.the ring at a fella’s wife is part of the game shur, free pass.

3 Likes

What a lady :heart_eyes:

I’d say his resident fan boy “sheep” on here was in bits last night after that :laughing::laughing: I can picture him in his 3 piece suit sending the cat flying across the sitting room after finishing off the improper 12 and a couple of lines of snow.The gimp probably put his foot through the telly and is now sitting in the car as the missus is inside in Harvey Norman buying a new one.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

9 Likes

He’s an arrogant obnoxious conceited prick

3 Likes

Sure you’re the good guy, referring to him and his behaviour as a traveller. You’re a fine gentleman

I’m absolutely delighted that low life scumbag was bate. A horrible cunt.

7 Likes

He’s an unpleasant individual but lads taking pleasure in him snapping his shin is kind of unpleasant as well. More so lads referring to him as a traveller

1 Like