The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's šŸ

I know he bought a load of masks last year but jaysus he is impossible to like. True colours shone there.

Did lads stay up until 5am to watch a fella they hate fight? :laughing:

Itā€™s an insult to Travellers, the cunt is far worse than any Traveller Iā€™ve ever met.

His carry on in the lead up to this fight means Iā€™ve absolutely no sympathy for the cunt whatsoever and couldnā€™t give a fuck if his leg falls off.

13 Likes

Heā€™s a deeply unpleasant man, he was before the fight and he will be after.

All that pre fight stuff is encouraged by the fella that runs the sport as the actual event is shit.

His stuff away from sport is what sets him out as an unpleasant man

Revelling in a fella breaking his leg in a legal fight is unpleasant

1 Like

What a turd mountain to choose to die upon

He called your manā€™s wife a hoe AFTER the fight and youā€™re still.crusading away for him and all itinerants everywhere.

Fair play to you, some boy

1 Like

Heā€™s lucky he broke the leg if he went out for the 2nd round yer man was going to leather him around the octagon.

On the ground with his leg hanging off him and you still couldnā€™t shut the cunt up.

If what he is alleged to have done to this women is true then itā€™s a pity both his shins didnā€™t snap.

1 Like

ā€œYour wife is in my DMs. Hey baby, hit me back Iā€™ll chat you later, Iā€™ll be at my after party the wynn nightclub. Youā€™re looking mint ya little hoeā€

Said post fight.

Had Dustin gone over and stood on McG prostrate leg or given him a kick in the gob, be still shy of what he deserved.

"Your wife is in my DMs! Hey baby, hit me back up. Iā€™ll chat to you later on!

ā€œIā€™ll be at your after-party. The Wynn nightclub. You look in bits, ya little ho!ā€

Iā€™m not defending him. He isnā€™t a nice person.

Its unpleasant to revel in a sportsman suffering such a bad injury, regardless of their character

Its even more unpleasant to get outraged on behalf of some woman in the states and ignore blatant racism here on the forum, but there you go.

I guess itā€™s easy be edgy

Heā€™s a sportsman but heā€™s also a criminal who got away with it.

1 Like

ā€œkarma isnā€™t a bitch; itā€™s a mirrorā€

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t insult a traveller by calling McGregor one. A complete embarrassment to the country.

5 Likes

As I said an unpleasant man. Heā€™s been kept out of jail because he spins money. It would probably be better for him to do a bit of bird. Iā€™d imagine heā€™ll spiral after this.

Still and all its unpleasant to revel in a man snapping his shin and then claiming sort of moral high ground in doing so

Pretty funny he said he was gonna send Poirier home in a stretcher.

1 Like

I wonder will he publish the DMā€™s?

Theyā€™re with Ewanā€™s pictures in an e-vault

2 Likes

I think we can all agree, he got what was coming to him.

1 Like

That may or may not be but to take pleasure in it would mark you as a bit unpleasant