The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's šŸ

They didnā€™t shoot in the kitchen

1 Like

Do nightclubs in Ireland still have an African lad in the toilets with an array of mints and aftershaves?

blacks in the jacks

And thereā€™s a laneway around the side where most of the shooting usually takes place.

1 Like

You canā€™t make someone go to a pub bro.

Still though, not very inclusive

You can go around to 95% of pubs in Ireland and you wonā€™t see people of colour mate. Itā€™s probably unusual for Dublin alright but I think youā€™re over thinking it. Are you suggesting Conor should have hired actors ?

1 Like

You missed all the fake tan kid

2 Likes

Ahem, African American in the jax. A bitta decorum please.

Gerryā€™s birthday video is peak civilization. Iā€™ll see you in the spring, and if I donā€™t see you in the spring Iā€™ll see you on the mattress, wha.

2 Likes

If I donā€™t see you through the week, I will see you through the windows

3 Likes

Gerry made 30 the new 40. Everyone else thought 50 was the new 40. He was playing wordle when everyone else was still at 3d chess.

That was a headline in the Slate magazine years ago, a free mag circulated in Dublin, so I canā€™t take any credit for it !

I think itā€™s fair to say Conor and Dee have taken over as Irelandā€™s premier couple from Bill and Jackie.

Or Gerald Kean and whoever he is with now. I thought BOD and his missus were the premier couple.

1 Like

was that an article with ā€œquotesā€ from Paul McGrath, Samantha Mumba etc. I think I recall that and even in those times where racism was rife, thought it was a bit much.

13 Likes

All forced to drink the piss porter.

And no one of colour in the picture @Locke

1 Like

Is that vegas two to the left of the champ?

2 Likes