The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's šŸ

Maradona.

1 Like

Thatā€™s just the way tough guys stand

2 Likes

Suppose he can stand anyway he wants considering heā€™s our only hope of stopping the Russian navy

10 Likes

Sure McGregor loves Putin. Heā€™s actually fairly typical of the Russia cheerleaders - an ignorant, money obsessed cunt who has shoved far too much Coca Cola up that nose of his.

Imaginary lat syndrome

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the way @Thomas_Brady stands and walks. Someone put up a video here a few years ago of him strutting down Oā€™Connell Street in Limerick like that with a trail of people laughing at him in his wake. Iā€™ll try to dig it up.

4 Likes

Your first mistake was saying there was people on Oā€™Connell Street, no one would believe that. Youā€™re second mistake was tagging meā€¦ I have two years military training, you donā€™t want to go there bucko.

1 Like

Doxxing!!!

Could it also tie in with his rivalry with Kabib? As Russian ethnic people are fans of Kabibs people?

Thatā€™s worst case scenario. Khabib will kick the shit of him.

1 Like

I prefer Gerryā€™s birthday video.

ā€˜Happy smiley customersā€™ as shot cuts to Dee looking in the horrors

1 Like

Thereā€™s probably 3 condiments for your food; salt, pepper and coke

2 Likes

Mcgregor vs hasbulla is what we all want

@Copper_pipe might use his mad skills to organise a howsoonandwhenwillsomeonediethere pool?

Some lad got a serious hiding there before Christmas, does that count?

I wonā€™t be paying out on it

2 Likes

Mags and the bangers even made it into the clip. No doubt she made a 23 year old electrician happy later that night

2 Likes

Not one person of colour in that clip. So much for diversity