The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

He kissed the sky. It could never last. Dubs aren’t cut out mentally for success.

What did PJ do to set of McGregors roid rage?

Here

Jaysus it doesn’t take much to set McGregor off. What a gobshite.

Doesn’t take much to set pj off talking shite either mind.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’d say PJ Gallagher is more hated on tfk than mcgregor based on the posts I remember about him and his lack of funny

What are the dad barbs about?

Tony and leo could be good pals

9 Likes

:hushed::hushed::hushed::smiley:

I feel bad for co or. I’d say he cries himself to sleep every night…or he wakes up crying, maybe both

Perhaps Conor is totally plussed about his Dad’s penchant for rent boys…I think people should cut him a little slack here… who knows he could have found out Tony is catching not pitching yesterday.

Be interesting to see what genre of crime he committed yesterday after being on the devil’s dandruff for seemingly 48 hours. The niece looked quite scared in some of the photos yesterday from The Forge.

Buff is taking on McGregor.

2 Likes

Buff’s latest car will outlive McGregor, I’d wager.

The Kilgarvan man will transcend time.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I could never understand the hype around him. He always came across as a prick. I wouldn’t have even known UFC existed in 2013 so it was hard to get swept up in a buzz around a sport I had no interest in. The only fight of his I ever stayed up to watch was the 13 second one against Jose Aldo (I think) during college exam season in December 2015. I was more interested in the BT football show that followed on our dodgy stream than the fight.

2 Likes

Shortly After the rte doc but before he was in the UFC they had one of his fights on TV3, they had an interview with him where he put on a mid Atlantic accent, not his typical dub one. Called it hes a prick, the prick only went and proced me right and all.

The prick

2 Likes

When did they pivot from satire to edginess?

I could never warm to him at all. In time I became to appreciate that it was all for the cameras and got a good laugh out of that time he hurled a trolley or something at a bus. Overall he’s an absolute prick though and it was bizarre how lads jumped on his bandwagon. The same fellas wouldn’t have known UFC from Taekwondo a couple of years before.

Although having said that I did bear witness to a great roaster fight in a makeshift octagon after a night out one time. Fierce stuff with neither man willing to tap out easily.

1 Like