The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

The king charles spaniel of england i guess. Keep it consistent

Who is Pj Gallacher?

The other oasis brother

1 Like

He needs to wind his neck in

It’s a prediction mate, not a wish list.

1 Like

The application was filed with the High Court after McGregor (34) used his Twitter account, which has 9.7 million followers, to call Lobov “a rat”, a “fanny, fairy pad”, a “coat tail riding rat c***” and a “turn coat pr***”.

What’s this about the da and rent boys?

I think youve summed it up fairly well there

2 Likes

He’s gone buck mental

Loads of lads claiming that’s the coke but it’s just his personality.

3 Likes

A lot of coke can completely ramp up your cuntishness though. That and a rake of back slapping hangers on.

It’s alright. Maia Dunphy says she’s “disappointed”.
In the strongest possible terms.
So there.

Given the opportunity I’d do my best to not disappoint Maia.

2 Likes

Great sports men always advertised pepsi tbf, messi, beckham and Roberto carlos to name a few.

From what i recall of that, the farmer in question wouldnt give a formal statement and didnt attend court as a prosecution witness. He met McGrath and they sorted things out before the court case. The man was sympathetic to McGrath and no ill will between them.

Unlike that other junkie scumbag who sucker punched a man because he wouldnt drink his piss water whiskey. I doubt that man has any friendly words to say about McGregor. COTY would be fitting for the scumbag who has won fuck all in years, might finally win something now.

27 Likes

McGregor is obviously a cunt and a very strange individual. Has massive insecurities for someone who is obviously quite wealthy & famous, etc.

But while he’s making a decent late push for COTY, he is a previous winner, and I don’t know if he has the cuntish pedigree to become the first (?) multiple winner.

2 Likes

Did he win it already? Yeah, not a fan of multiple winners alright. However he is a cunts cunt and will push it close. The absolute scumbag that he is. Not a redeeming thing about him.

1 Like

There will be photos of McGregor delivering turkeys to people in Crumlin in coming days

Paul McGrath is probably most popular ex sports star in the country, bizarre (suppose by McGregor standards not really) stuff.

The sad thing about this is McGrath back on the beer …

Is he? Or are you confusing a 12 year old incident?

1 Like