The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's šŸ

Did he ring fence the Whiskey money for blow?

Thereā€™s only so much money you can spend on gear.

1 Like

I wonder how much of he actually got usually the celebs are only fronts for these businesses.

God knows what heā€™s paid out in hush money.

With his wealth, the cocaine habit would be a drop in the ocean. Heā€™s probably getting half of the stuff for free from crumlin heads that would love nothing more than hang out with him for a few minutes. How itā€™s costing him money is settling lawsuits from behavior whilst out of his mind on the powder. Even still, those lawsuitsā€¦drop in the ocean also. The only way heā€™ll pay a price is if someone doesnā€™t get intimidated into not testifying against him and severely damages his brand or marketability. Heā€™s striving to become a billionaire, heā€™s fairly open about that being his goal and what currently drives him. If something kills his brand value, itā€™ll leave him rudderless.

2 Likes

The only way he could have lost his money is gambling which he appears to have no interest in.

Oh, heā€™s gambling alrightā€¦just not with money.

2 Likes

Itā€™s mad thereā€™s any brand value left.

Well his brand was scumbag in the first place, so really he is very on brand

3 Likes

If youā€™re relying on Big Joe Joyce to market your product, it tells you who his target audience is.

1 Like

When he appeared first he seemed likeable enough, he was self made and he seemed to have a real positivity about him. Didnā€™t last long especially when the Americans loved him playing the heel and the worse he acted the more profile he got.

His brand outside ireland is still very strong. Best known living Irish person maybe? Up there with Bono, rory Mcilroy and Roy Keane

Liam Neeson would be in the top 3 with Bono and Conor.

Saoirse Ronan, Cillian Murphy, Van Morrison.

I would say easily the best known Irish person abroad, unfortunately.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™d agree with this. Years ago in the US when people twigged you were Irish theyā€™d ask you if you knew Bono. Now, particularly with younger people, they ask you if you know Conor McGregor.

2 Likes

A fairly rancid ambassador. There was a time when our passport carried weight. In Australia and Sweden, I would often be asked in the workplace if Iā€™m ā€˜one of the Irish that works with driveways and roofsā€™.

3 Likes

The last time i was stateside i was asked what do you think of CMac, with a sign i said not much hes a scumbag, to thier shock, refered to various incidents listed on this fine thread. Several days later the allegations from Miami came out. Safe to say the Americans admited that i was rightly vindicated. He is definitely the most well known irish person for anyone under 40 outside of ireland

1 Like

Bono
Conor
Big Liam

Thatā€™s it

cunt
cunt
neeson

1 Like

Conor
Bono
Donie