The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

Just throw up an auld “Fuck Tipp” and you’ll be grand.

2 Likes

Ah I wont.I hate them in a sporting sense but Id respect them all the same!

There are a number of Marxist agitators on this site who are in cahoots with the mods and in some cases are one and the same.

1 Like

You’re dead to me.

3 Likes

Are some of your best friends racist?

Everybody left of Justin Barrett is a Marxist agitator.

Let me have a quick look at your posting history and ill be back

McGregor sucking up to the “No border in the Irish Sea” crowd is beginning to make sense now.

The far right want a hard border in Ireland.

Not at all.

And the Hard Left want a free for all.
Which one will suit you better?

Be honest now.

So you’re not denying you want a hard border with the North.

Answer me first and ill reply.

Pretty obvious at this point that the Marxist agitators are in cahoots with the mods so we’ll be all gone shortly.

I wager alot of these folk don’t have a partner/wife, kids, family etc so the future of Ireland means nothing to them. Either that or they just aren’t happy with their lot in life, and are using the state itself (or something outside their control) as a reason they have failed in life rather than look at themselves. As a result, they are happy to see Ireland go to pot. Sad.

4 Likes

I more or less said the same thing a while ago.
I really dont want to go down the route of getting personal with folk on here that have different perspectives but fuck me,I take it we are all Irish lads and its on us to try and leave here a better place for the next generation.
Whats going on aint going to do that.And thats a sad fact.

You reckon we don’t have enough racists like yourself and @eisenhower in Ireland?

Ah here we go now.
Mate-Give your head a wobble.

Cat Pretending To Be A Dog

McGregor and an army of Rocky Dennises (Dennisii…Dennissaux…?) are here to take over.

2 Likes

Mike, you’re as intolerant as anyone else.
There are people in Ireland who would open the country to anyone and everyone theoretically, and think that having various cultural ghettos is a great thing. There are others who would let nobody in, and leave the EU and repel all borders. Most folk lie between these extremes.
There are perfectly nice and reasonable people who were and are comfortable and happy in the fairly uniform and predictable society they were raised in, white, Irish, Catholic for the most part. There’s nothing wrong with that. Such folk will by and large overcome their fears and unease, and accept and even welcome genuine people fleeing persecution. The fact that they are uneasy doesn’t make them racist. The fact that they question the demographic arriving doesn’t really either, if they are questioning the motives rather than the race.
Personally,there must be somewhere in the middle which pleases no-one but doesn’t overly offend them either.
Simply shouting racist at anyone with whom you disagree just puts petrol on the fire as it drives people away. The word is bandied about far too freely given what an egregious insult it has become.
We are all tribal. This makes us all slightly racist.
I travel to Africa a lot, and love it. I couldn’t walk in and settle there. Does that make them racist?
I don’t believe so.

24 Likes

Flatty on one of his trips to Africa……

13 Likes