The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

Definitely not from the Emeralds so

Tipp mother

1 Like

Itelands immigration policy should be to not have an immigration policy. Anyone who questions this is farrrrrrright.

2 Likes

The brain rot brigade are growing more confident, they finally have their Irish Fuhrer.

Literally translates as “Everybody I hate is Hitler” :joy:

Do these tweets even sound like McGregor is writing them? Seems to be very different from his usual shite

He’d better count his fingers after

It’d be an interesting turn of events if Brolly set up a fund to create a legal team, and announce that it would represent anyone accusing McGregor of sexual assault. It’s hard to know if it’s actually Brolly in the video McGregor posted on Twitter, or whether it’s someone who looks like him, or a deepfake. If it is him, and it results in the breakdown of his marriage, the Derry man could come out fighting. He might be annoying, but I suspect he might be smart underneath the slouchy bluster.

Think that video is years old and he has since split from the wife he had at that time.

Love the idea of him representing a legal challenge towarda mcg tho

1 Like

A fella with an ego the size of Brollys wont let that tweet go unanswered.
Unless its actually him in the video

That’s an old video

Hell yes

Thought it seems the exact same.

I’m looking back through his Twitter here (god help me) and he barely mentions politics or anything political whatsoever up until a month ago or so.

I wonder is he a mouthpiece for someone

Matt Le Tissier never used to mention politics either.

Seems a natural extension of his crass trash talk to me.

Maybe. I just think they read a bit off. Can’t put my finger on it.

The Beginners Bubble Effect innit.

https://twitter.com/G_S_Bhogal/status/1728436058516320738

Listen to this and think again

I’m sorry but I can’t listen to that.