The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

Many an Irish lad had the cops knock on their door in Bondi and told to pack up their stuff and sent to Villawood and told to fly home at their own expense. If money wasn’t there they’d be put on a plane. Simple stuff. Seems bizarre an order would be issued but not followed up on.

So is it the deportation system or the foreigners themselves the likes of yourself and @KKUltra have a problem with or do ye actually know?

1 Like

That Irish soccer player wan will be on team Conor as well. Can’t recall her name.
I see it on Spanish telly, boats arriving from Sengal by the day to the small island of El Hierro in the Canaries. I have no issue with anyone wanting to move somewhere else for a better life or just to make money even if it’s a worse life. But where do you put them? You can’t just magically build 100s or 1000s of houses in a week for them all. I notice more people on the streets in Spain, Africans, sleeping rough etc. They’re goosed if it doesn’t go well for them.

Speak to most any African, or visit most African countries, and you realise that the main problem they have is govt corruption. Most are vast, fertile, and rich in mineral wealth, far far far more so than Ireland. The problem is that they are so corrupt that it’s pilfered or stolen, and the youth are screwed. “.

I’d add that Syria should be the country that everyone in the world wants to move to. It’s been pillaged by mostly western power mongers and war criminals.

You are so dumb I feel my IQ lowering just by interacting with you.

1 Like

Another irrational fear you have. Your IQ is safe enough.

Same could have been said for Libya…but we can’t talk about what happened

2 Likes

Fotf johnny bog one such. In drinking pints in the tea gardens and he rounded up!

Exactly.

“irrational”

https://twitter.com/KeithWoodsYT/status/1729900246757482841

Rejections mean diddly if theyre not acted upon.As is the case in Ireland.

Have a wonderful day for yourself,Mr.Cunt.

Come on @ProjectX - we’ll suspend your user privileges again if you keep copying & pasting the same tweets from headbangers across multiple threads. That craic grated on the US politics & Trump threads when you constantly did it.

5 Likes

Teen attacked.

Things kicking off in Belfast now.
https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/tree-chopped-down-in-middle-28197140

I think you may have posted that racist tweet a few times already but thanks for sharing again.

Your fear of foreigners is irrational. If you are to be the victim of a crime the likelihood is it’ll be an Irish person who carries it out. Now, if a wrong un from a different country steals your handbag then they will receive a heftier sentence than their Irish counterpart.

If your problem is with govt policy on asylum seekers, immigrants, deportation etc then the ballot box is where you can have your say. Thankfully most people have a bit more tolerance than your good self.

So your problem is with the deportation system itself. Much like I suggested to your slow witted friend, the ballot box is where you can have your say. I’m sure Conor McGregor can rely on your vote were he to stand.

1 Like

Will you ever fuck off and do some work.Youre after making a holy show of yourself on here with your wet wipe lefty horse shit.

Between the hurling, clenched fists and dragging them along the ground your knuckles must be in an awful state.

It’s sad how brainwashed you are.

I cant make head nor tail of what hes raving about.Hes firing out insults since 10 this morning “Far Right” this and “Knuckle Dragger” that.I wouldnt like to see him with anything on board is all I will say on the matter.A right article.
The hoor must be like that @Cheasty dude.Going around in a dressing gown all day with cornflakes dripping down his chin and pulling the stomach out of himself watching Home and Away.
If theres work in the bed,those FAR LEFT lads would sleep on the floor.
I say that Flattys fellas post and the many likes it got possibly triggered him or something.

1 Like