The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

And the finger print should match what?

Three identical symbols to win a cash prize.

1 Like

Wha?

Well that clears that up so

1 Like

Apart from seeing are they on an interpol list, what vetting do you want

You seem to be confusing me with someone who is whinging about the lack of vetting. It’s impossible to vet them, that’s my point

I think they are vetted though

I imagine it’s very hard to vet people who unknown and unidentified. Fair enough if they’re checked against an Interpol database for fingerprint but how many criminals would even have their data shared to Interpol? I assume a fraction of a percent if even that.

Interpol :joy:… Some of these countries don’t have flushing toilets but you think their crime databases are up to date…

A camel jockey who beats his wife and carries out FGM on his daughter’s wont show up as a crime on Interpol as they are cultural norms in many of the countries of people seeking refugees status

6 Likes

so how do you propose “vetting” them mate?

1. Jump over a branch as tall as yourself.
  2. Run under a stick placed at the height of your knees.
  3. Pick a thorn from your foot as you run at top speed.
  4. Run through the forest without breaking one single twig under your foot, or tearing your clothes on a bush.
  5. Know 12 books of poetry off by heart.
  6. Promise to obey the rules of Na Fianna.
  7. Stand in a hole up to your waist and defend yourself against nine warriors, using only a shield and a hazel stick.
16 Likes

I don’t.

Send em back. We are under no obligation to take anyone in. Ireland is full.

3 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:

cork is 1/4 full mate

And yet still full to the gills of cunts.

None of my Afghan buddies in work can find accom for their families to bring them over.

send them this bro

Property to Rent in Cork (County) | Daft.ie

That’s only to do with asylum claims in other jurisdictions. Tells you nothing about their identity and is not linked to interpol in anyway

1 Like

Send em to youghal and get them to buy a car to drive 50 mins every day :clap::clap::clap:

https://x.com/thenotoriousmma/status/1745839807190696362?s=46&t=hSGvLmSk-FqZqCQxN6TdEQ

Rolex to a head chef

https://x.com/pubity/status/1745760548770468286?s=46&t=hSGvLmSk-FqZqCQxN6TdEQ